Chapter 12

Ellen Lewis's P.O.V

From: CK Ford
Message: Stand up and walk, keep moving forward. You have two good legs, so you use them. You're strong enough to make your own path. -Edward Elric♥♥
Good morning beautiful! Eat your breakfast already.
P.S. I'm gonna pick you up. See you later.

I smiled as I read a message from him. What a sweet suitor, I have here.

"Ellen, wake up! Eat your breakfast. You're suitor will be here after 30 minutes." Kuya James said.

I hurriedly do my daily routine and put my volleyball uniform. We have a practice match kasi mamaya.

I hurriedly finished my breakfast when I heard the horn of a car. I guess that's him already.

Nagpaalam na ako sa mga magulang ko at nagmadaling lumabas agad.

I smiled the moment I saw him but he just frown at me.

"What's the matter? Ang aga aga, nakasimangot ka." I said as I handed him my sports bag.

"Why are you wearing that short?" He asked me and I just laughed at him na lalong nagpasimangot sakanya.

"Chill Calvin. Walang gagalaw saakin." I assured him.

"Why is that?" Saad niya habang nakasimangot parin.

"Kasi nandito ka naman." And I smiles sweetly at him and I think he blushed.

"Omighad! Did you just blush?"

"I did not!" Deny niya.

"Of course you did. Omighad! Siguro nung nagpasabug si God ng kagwapuhan, gising na gising ka." And we just laughed about it.

This! This is the life I want it to be. To be with someone who doesn't care about how imperfect you are as long as you're both happy and contented.

Calvin Knox's P.O.V

Nakapasok na kami sa school campus, I am holding her sports bag. I can see boys stares at the girl beside me.

"Remind me again why you have to wear that short." I told her but she just laughed at me.

"I really love to hear your laugh but not this time Lewis." She just giggle.

We were just talking about things until we reached the gym.

"Lewis, change your clothes after your practice match and please just do it." I plead and she just nod while smiling.

Ellen Lewis P.O.V

"Ok? What was that?" Jewel asked me. I just smiled at them and walks towards the chair.

Calvin just left para daw makahabol sa klase niya. Tsk! May klase pa pala, hinatid pa niya ako.

"We're so happy for you, friend." Elizabeth told hugged me tightly.

You don't know how happy I am.

The game started.

Nahihirapan kaming maka puntos, besides from they're tall, they are also skilled players.

I scanned the gym and saw Calvin with his friends chatting with each other in the bench.

Napailing nalamang ako. Hindi ba nila alam na pinagpipiyestahan na sila ng kabilang grupo. Tsk. Lalo na si Calvin, na parang pinagnanasaan na yata ng team leader ng kabilang grupo.

I stared at him. Feeling niya ata may nakatingin sakanya kaya he looked at my direction. He smiled at me and get the battle of water beside him and walked to my direction.