Chapter 9: Meeting Briar's sister

Briar's POV

    After what happend yesterday I couldn't sleep. I was sure that Myles was about to kiss me if Tess didn't step in and interrupted us. Does he feel the same way I do? I was still thinking about Myles when I got a text from my sister Abbey:

A: Hey B  I have great news!

B: What is it sis?

A: I have a school trip that will last a whole week and guess where they're taking us

B: I don't know, camping?

A: No silly! We are coming to visit your school!

B: No way Abs! I'm so excited to seeing you again

A: Me too, our principal told us that we were teaming up with you guys for a dance project, how cool is that?!

B: Very, I can't wait :)

A: They're calling me to get on the bus gtg, luv ya <3

I couldn't believe that I was going to see my sister again, she was the only one who was always by my side when our parents where always working, I love her and I would do anything for her. After I got that text I got up and took a quick shower, I put on a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top and put on my slip ons. I had a feeling that that day was going to be a great one.

  Myles' POV

  Last night I couldn't think of anything except Briar, she was my last thought before I went to sleep and the first thought when I woke up. I really wished I had kissed her the night before but why didn't I. Tess ruined my romantic moment but hopefully I could get it back, besides Briar kissed me before she entered her room, it was just a cheek kiss but still I think it meant something. Maybe she feels the same way I do...Hopefully.

   I take a quick shower and put on my black dance pants and my white collar shirt, I couldn't wait to see Briar. "Yo bro what are you thinking about? You've been staring at the mirror for about five minutes" Trevor said. "Oh sorry bro I was just thinking about something, how do I look?" I asked. "Don't worry bro Briar is gonna love you, don't even worry about it" he said winking. How did he even know? I gave him a fist bump and we both went down for breakfast.

   Briar was really cute today, she was wearing the necklace I got her and she was even wearing her diary lock key, that means that she had been writing on it. Seeing her wear my gift made me really happy. "Hey Bri" I said sitting next to her and smiling. She smiled at me back. "Hey Myles guess what!" She said enthusiastically "We are being captured by aliens?" I said in a joking sarcastic voice. "No idiot, my sister is coming to visit along with her school. She goes to a different dance school and they are coming to work on some project with us, isn't that great?" She said with a huge smile on her face. It was great, but I was afraid that Briar might ignore me while her sister is here, I sure hope not.

  Briar's POV

  As Myles, Brittany, Trevor and I walk to school I notice a huge school bus with students coming out of it. "She's here!" I said excitedly. I ran to the bus and saw my sister coming down from it. "Abbey!" I scream as I run in for a hug. "Briar! I've missed you" she said hugging me back. "I missed you too sis, come on I'll introduce you to my friends." I said taking her to where Britt, Trevor and Myles were standing. "This is my best friend Brittany, this is Trevor he's Brittany's boyfriend" I whisper to her. She laughs. "And whose this?" She asks smiling at Myles. "Oh that's Myles, my bo....friend, he's my friend" I was so humiliated, I was about to call Myles my boyfriend instead of my friend, I hope they didn;t notice my face turning scarlet red.