Chapter 4| Bell test

This chapter literally took forever so I hope you enjoy it!

•. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •.

"Well, you know why you are here. Your genin test. To pass this test you have to get these three bells from me." Kakashi explained, showing them three silver bells.

"But Kakashi sensei, there are only three bells for the four of us." Sakura said.

"That's right, That means one of you won't get a bell. The one that doesn't get a bell will be tied to the post and I will eat lunch before his eyes." Kakashi said,

Three stomachs grumbled.

"You seem to have eaten breakfast, ____;care to tell your team-mates why?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes, you idiot. Didn't Sasuke tell us yesterday that ninjas have to follow their sensei's orders?" Sakura yelled at her
'That girl is so mean'naruto thought

"You only said we better not eat because we would only throw up. But I thought it was only just advice." you said

"That is correct." Kakashi asked.

"I would have brought a snack to eat once I am here." ___ said

"Good thinking, ___. "Naruto smiled
Sasuke nodded.

"So as I was saying, the one or ones who don't get a bell will be sent back to the academy ." Kakashi announced.

This shocked Sasuke,naruto and sakura. Going back to the academy? I stayed calm. I kind of
had expected something like this. Then Kakashi took out a clock, which brought a tick mark on Sakura's forehead.

"You have until noon to get the bells. If you really want to get a bell, you will have to have the mindset to kill me." Kakashi said.

"But, Kakashi sensei, you could be hurt if we did that." Sakura stated.

"Don't worry about me, I'm a Jonin after all"he chuckled a bit.
"Ready, set, go." He said and the four jumped away to hide.

'At least they know how to hide.' Kakashi thought.

Naruto of course being the idiot he is, try's to run at kakashi "take this!!" Naruto yells.as he thinks this was a perfect sneak attack kakashi was way faster and dogged easily.

After he had disposed of Sakura by using a weak genjutsu, Kakashi was confronted with Sasuke who stated he was different from the other two.

Meanwhile with you

I have been hiding out in the tree figuring out what his fighting style is.'OMG this is so exciting !' You thought

First Sasuke has fought Kakashi withh his taijustsu. Kakashi had to admit, Sasuke was good for a student that had just got out of the academy.

He threw Sasuke at a distance. Sasuke shot a fireball jutsu at Kakashi. Kakashi then disappeared . Dammit Where was Kakashi?

'Left, no; right, no; above, no.' He thought.

"Below." He then heard from kakashi being under him.

"Perhaps the Uchiha aren't all what they are said to be." Kakashi said and left sasuke.

Sasuke was angry and went to go find Sakura
He saw Sakura on the grass.so he tried to wake her up
"Yo Sakura, wake up"
She shifted then her eyes shot open to see Sasuke. She jumped on him and hugged him with all her might.