Chapter 5 | [ random filler ]

An- it's not even Valentine's Day but I thought it would be cute \(^~^)/ enjoy !

WARNING-- you may get intense fangirl/boy
For sasunaru but you are still the main in the love triangle! :)

Tomarrow was valentines and and you were trying to figure out what to get for Naruto and Sasuke.
It's been awhile since you've seen them so you thought that you would get them some chocolates and make some at home to.

Sasuke and Naruto

"Baka! I'm going to give her chocolates!" An obnoxious voice yelled.
"Hn.. Like hell she would take them from you." A cold voice
Sasuke and Naruto kept arguing in and on about who's chocolates would be better to give her and they were going to compete no madder what.
"I say whoever makes the best chocolate and gets it to her first wins!"Naruto said
"Whatever I'll win anyway.."Sasuke coldly said

"It's a deal!"

As soon as they were done yelling they saw a certain girl walking buy with chocolates in her hand.
'Who are those for?' Both Naruto and Sasuke thought at the same time. They knew they were thinking the same thing so they went to investigate together even though they hated it.

In a tree

They saw ____ walking up to a door step and once Naruto got a closer look to the id address it said HATAKE in bold letters
"WHAT!!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke quickly muffled his mouth hoping that you didn't hear and thank the lord you didn't or they would be dead if they got caught spying on you.

Sasuke look around the tree a bit to see what he was screaming about and once he saw it it face turned pale and thought 'no way...'

They were both in shock and had so many ideas and theories running through there heads on what she was doing there. Was she there to say hello? Ask for training? Or mabey having a taboo teacher student relationship!?

They didn't know if any of those were true so they had to stay and observe. Kakashi opened the door and quickly smiled and waved to _____ like it was normal. _____ gave Kakashi a big hug and gave him the chocolates. There sensei blushed a bit and invited her inside but the boys didn't know why.

With you

I was going to give kakashi sensei his chocolates first since he's always been with me and I planned on having dinner cause he will be my legal owner soon.( small spoiler ;P ) I sensed someone whatching me or mabey two but it doesn't matter.

I walked up to his door and knocked but as I knocked I heard a loud "WHAT!" And assumed it was just some random person yelling (aka Naruto)

Kakashi answered the door and I gave him a big hug and gave him his chocolates.

" arigato _____ - San" he said blushing a bit

"Your welcome sensei! So will we have dinner?"you asked

"Of course I have some things prepared to eat, come on in." He replied

Back to Sasuke and Naruto

" Sasuke I can't believe I'm saying this to you but I'm scared for my heart, dattebayo..." Naruto said as he was shaking with fake anime tears.
"Shut up dobe, we'll get to the bottom of it." Sasuke whispered
"I know what I want at the bottom of me......." Naruto mumbled

"Say that again..!" Sasuke said with a very scary voice and a dark aura surrounding him
"Nothing! Dattebayo!" Naruto panicked
They both snuck near kakashi a window and saw you both eating dinner together and laughing.

"This is sick." they both said than glared at each other
"Whatever we could figure this out tomarrow dobe."Sasuke said while yawning
"Oh does the baby want to be tucked in." He mocked
"No in just tired dobe!" Sasuke yelled
They both went there seperate ways and asked themselves,

'Will _____ give me chocolates?'

The next day with you

I'm freaking out right now since I don't have enough chocolate mix for the both of them. Damn you Kakashi, u shouldn't have trusted you.
' guess I'll make them share, this will be entertaining.'
You stared laughing evilly

Meanwhile with Naruto and Sasuke, they both got chills down there back

You walked to where Naruto and Sasuke trained most of the time with the small bag of chocolates. Once you saw them in your view they looked back at you and saw the chocolates in your hand and immediately walked towards you to see which one of them this is for.

"Here for both of you, to share!" You said smiling. Their faces went pale as you said 'share' and you immediately bonked there heads when you saw their expression.
"Hey be grateful u made those chocolates for you and since you did that you have to do something I say!" You explained

"Fine..." They both said with there head hanging. You already knew what you were going to do but didn't want it to seem obvious so you pretended to think.
"I got it! Now you guys have to feed it to each other at the same time!" You said smiling trying to hold back a laugh.

Both of the boys looked at you in horror but still did what you said and opened the bag. Once they opened it they positioned themselves to feed each other at the same time. They look like a couple. And that amused you.

'Here we go'
They blushed as you watched them them each your chocolate. And soon taking piece by piece not even caring they had to feed each other. Your chocolate was ama(zayn) rishi_angel12 :)

"__-_____-chan this is amazing! Dattebayo!" Naruto said

"Hm." Sasuke said with a light in his eyes.

"I'm glad you liked it and this moment will be saved in my memory forever! Sasunaru ;)!" You cheered

"WHAT!!"

Bonus

Sasuke and Naruto were finally done with the chocolates they made you. And where running to your house at the very moment. Once they got to your front door step they put the chocolate in you hand and said
"Eat mine not his!"

They both glared at each other but you only giggled.
" don't worry I'll eat both since there both equally special to me"

They blushes furiously and got nose bleeds just by your facial expression. You laughed and patted there heads.
" who's up for some ramen."

In the background Sakura was whatching with a sad / dangerous aura.
'Why her'

I hope you like this chapter / filler it took me about an hour to write on my phone so sorry it takes long my fingers get sore or I just get distracted by edits on vine which I sent a thousand guren edits to my friend while making this👌 well I hoped you enjoyed bye!