No one but naruto (oneshot) 1

You were having a stressful week going on missions and doing lots of task and training. You wanted time to spend with your best friend Naruto but you never had the time but he did. And whenever he ask you to hang out with him you always had to decline and you always felt terrible after seeing his saddened face.

Present

"____-chan!! Want to hang out!"

You blushed as he surprised you but quickly saddened when you had to decline.

"Gomen Naruto mabey next time..."

You weren't smiling as you usually would and this worried Naruto.

"______-chan are you okay." He asked worryingly

"Of course just a bit stressed that's all, ya know from the missions and all, ya know?" trying to put up the best smile you could.

He loved it when you would say ya know.

"Haha you said ya know two times 'ya know?" He said

Now of course this made you smile for real and giggle. Now that's what Naruto likes to see and hear. But he can't stop thinking of this feeling you always give him when you smile.

He felt like hugging you and cuddling you all the time but didn't know why.

"U-uh ______-chan, I-I was wondering....."
'Why am I stuttering' Naruto thought
"When you would be free since, you know, we don't usually hang out that much anymore" he said

"Well I don't have anything on Saturday." You said

He froze surprised you actually accepted.

"I'll meet you at your house at 6:00 remember naruto!" You said as you ran." You choose the place!"

This is where naruto freaks out.

"YAAAAHHHHH IM GOING ON A DATE WITH _______!!!!!

Time skip

Your at your home trying to pick out an outfit.
"Well it doesn't hurt to go for a casual dress." You slipped on a dress(use you imagination to what it looks like) and ran out the door to naruto house.

As you arrived you saw naruto also wearing a casual shirt with jeans which you were relieved for.
"Hello naruto." You smiles
"H-hi ______- chan, you look beautiful!"he said.
"Thank you well where are we going?"you asked.

"Well I always dreamed of our first date at ichiraku...." he trailed off
"Hahahha this is why I love you so much naruto!" For blurted as you laughed.
Naruto froze you just said you loved him. As you saw his face you soon realized what you said.

"Is that how you really feel _____." He ask seriously
You froze and looked up at him.
"Yes n-naruto I've always felt that way."you stuttered while blushing.

Naruto then pulled you by the waist and kissed you deeply and passionately. After a few minutes of kissing you both separated for the need of air.

"I love you too.i want to be with you forever, so don't ever fall for anyone else."he said
"Well your the only one I've always loved naruto."

"And I always will."

Ok here you go I needed to write something bc I'm very bad at updating. But I've made some new stories so please check those out I'll update more I promise or I'll let you guys choose a punishment lol. Bye! Please continue reader my story! :)))