Chapter 2

After breakfast I went up to my room to put up some summer decor. My bed room is umm.. Lets say.. Boring. It's a bed in a room.

Well I guess there's a window with trees. I don't really try to bringing it to life cause I don't have friends over

( not saying that i have any) .

When I say summer decor I normally put it in my closet. I put there so because people don't go in to it, so they can't judge.

After i was done I went to my desk went on my computer to get to Facebook. When ever I log on it makes my feel like a whore because of all the nasty comments people say about me, some time I wish the would buzz of.

"Tessa, get your ass down here right now, your were gonna be late!" ( my mom is kind of a bad influence )

" oh my god, I'm coming!"

I was going to doctor for some odd reason today, but I kind of have to go your my mom will beat the bee out of me!!

" put something nice on, you already inbearess meenough!" My mom said.

When we arrived at the doctor office he asked me to come on in. He asked me some questions about school, then said he was done here. He went out to my mom and said I have a mental disorder called ADD and He said its where you have trouble focusing and makes it hard to pay attention in class. It also means my reading skills are very weak.

Thinking to myself has we drove home "this is gonna be the fastest summer ever and the worst one has well."

__________________________

Sorry guys for such the short chapters I will make them longing I swear. Hope you like it so far. The next part of this story did happened in real life to one of my friends. He is about 30 now but it happened to him in high

school.

- Elizabeth