chapter 9

Heeey! OK, this part is gonna be good so sit back and, read.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I wake up in my bed the next day. i look out my window to see the aspen out side with all the leaves in a pile on the ground.

School was starting today. i felt like a was king, feeling like im gonna be... Amazing

I got out out of bed and put on some jeans that i always use to go hunting in. I also got a on a blue jackeeet from sports athurity. I have to say its my finest one.

i walked down stares to see me mother standing there in her thung and eating a pancake. i looked out side a there was the bus turning on to my street.  I got my backpack and a pancake and saying well i opened the door:

" Mom, nice bunnys with that layer of fabric." She was pissed, but i had to start my day of somewhat good.

I jumped one to the bus and grabbed a seat. i got out my phone and started to text my mom. i have to admit i already miss becuase she couldnt pertect me from the big bad wolf. Today was my lucky day. Stacy, the worst of them all was leaning over my shoulder and reading my texts.

" OH, Poor baby misses her mommmmmy. Well to bad. There are no more reasons. This is high school. Oh, yeah one more thing this is no fairy tale ending. So, have fun with hell." Helling that into my face the a female dog.

When Emma got on . admeataly thundered out of my seat and grabbed the closest seat to emma. I pulled her into my seat and started to gossip.