chapter 7

i cant believe a day ago i had 22 reads and know i have 44. ILYSM

- Elizabeth

_____________________________________________________________________________

i was called into the room. i saw that it was painted all white, more like a cream color. it had a very duel blue color for the curtains. there was a desk the had remarkably strong detailing. there was a couch had then right beside it was a chair that was a pale green. then there was a tall woman. she had navy blue eyes, fainted freckles, and brown hair. she looked like one of my cousins and the same age to. she was about 30 years old if i had to guess. she said come have a seat, so i did.  i introduced me self and she did the same/. the room grow with silence for about a heart beat then she said " i hope we can talk now"

i replied" ok, where shall i sit?"

"oh just lay or sit on the couch."

"ok"

"so, iv heard you have been having some problems around home and school. would tell me something about it."

"ok, well i dont think you really need to know. I'm trying to be rude or anything."

" i wonder-stand. when i was your age i didn't want to talk about me. I'm hear to help you, and if this doesn't make it i will try to help. all i want to know is that what are you feeling right now?"

" well i mean i feel like there is allot of pressure on me. ok but any ways i feel like a nasty person. this is because people say I'm differ ant and weird and stupid and  and and and "

" do you feel like this all the time?"

" can i be honest?"

" Of course this is why I'm hear."

"ok well i kind of hate my self right now and i don't now why. i just think I'm letting myself get to me. that's a bad thing in my opinion. what should i do?"

" well, lets see how your first day of high school goes then i can fully tell you but, for now i just have to say don't change because of what people think of you. I think there's many things, games mostly to help you over come this problem. i mit be sounding like a crazy person but i think to other classes with other kids that have the same problem may help you. also try to be optimistic on things."

" what do you mean?"

" what  i mean is that you really need help and that's not a bad thing. i want to be thiere for you ok. im gonna make this problem go away. ok? you just have to trust me."

" ok i get you."

the therapist went on about what days we would be meeting. she also told me about the society and kids my age. once the class was over i stepped out of the room and walked into the waiting room. i wiated for my mom. just waited and waited then she arrived. i went to the car and then we drove away.

" thank you for signing me up" i said softly 

" no problem."