chapter 6

hiiii guys. so guess what.. three whole updates in one day. i think iv lost my mind your something. im sorry i havent been updating for a long time,and i will tell you why. i stared wattpad becuase my summer was really sad so i had nothing to do. then i was back on track wth school and a vaca. so i mit not be updating all the time, but i pinky promise after homework i will update. also i justed wanted to know how i could make this book better, so if you have any way to make it better message me. ok i think iv been talking wayyyyy to long about mysef.... so on with the book!!!!!!

- Elizabeth

_______________________________________________________________________________

i woke up and checked my phone. it was about 9:30. man i selpt in way to late. the wierd part is that i i went to bed at 8. 

i got out of bed and went to my closet. i wanted something nice becuase it was first day  of thearapy today. so i chose my clean white t-shirt and a pair ofripped jeans. it was the nicest thing i could fine in my closet and i thought" damn im good." ni went downstiars and grabbed a box of fruitloops. i stared to poor and then added somemilk. i also went to the fridge to get out some orange juice. i sat down and ate breakfast. i was alone alone at the table becuase my mom was at work and well my dad... yeah i dont have one. after breakfast i ran up stiars to brush my hair and teath. my teath were like the theath models on tv. well at least thats what i thought they looked like. once down i played on my phone and the sunndedly out of the blue some one texted me. it was a stupid meanie. what it siad was:

" You, Whore. i know that you were a mistake! i think you already know that though! ha! what kind of being are you/ a mix beteen a pig and a zombie. ha! "

i texted back and isad " who is this"

"You dont need to know. all im saying is to go die in a whole!"

i just couldnt stand that someone would say something something so cruel to a human being and that human human being was me! i was happy i was going to thearopy to becuase i tell her about this and all the stuff that was going on in and out side of school.

i heard a knock on the door. it was Mom. i quess she finshed every thing that needed to be finished or she just stoped bye to drop me off at the place i was going. she drove me to a place called " Its The Place." i didnt really understand why it was called that. i jumped out of the car waving to my mom good bye. i walked in to the biuling . i saw a bunch of poeple thier. ranging from 6 year olds to 50 year olds. i checked in at the front office. i was sitting in the wiating room and then i got called in...

_____________________________________________________________________________

cliff hanger!!!!! ok soo sorry that ists short im just like that. also im sorry about spelling and stuff like that. also if you didnt know i did half of this chapter yesterday and then when i saw that i had 29 reads my mind was mind blown. ok i hope you injoy the book sooo far. last thing i mit be updating today im not sure. i still have to do my homework but i mit so stay tuned and yeah!!!

- Elizabeth