chapter 3

im sorry that i havent been updated so much its because school just around the corner and i have to do alot of stuff for it. also i been on vaca for about a month so it was a challage to do that has well. ok on with the story!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

when i found out that i had add. i was really bumed. i knew that wonce school stared back up agian ( and me going in to high school) my life would really suck.

my mom made me read and write and focus on one thing every sinlge day for about five hours. it sucked beuase i couldnt do summer stuff becuase she wanted to fix my problem. it was usless i had it and i couldnt get rid of it. there wasnt a point of trying so hard that it never worked. my mom was pissed that i was such a dissapointment. i knew that someone would under stand, like emma. " this is just perfect i could tell her every thing. like the docter and my mom." i thought to my self while reading my book.

emma is my only friend were pretty much the same. she has long brown hair. also she has blue eyes and braces. she had lots of freckles and blue glasses. she was small about 5'1 and was particapting in rythmic gymnastics. she doesnt get bullied like me, every one loves her but were friends becuase of 2nd grade (best year eve!!!).

then I stopped I knew that my mom was watching me. "Crap"

"What the heck, I leave for two minutes and you start talking to your self. If your that Lonely you can live with cats!"

"SORRY IM NOT PERFECT. IM NOT THE SMARTEST, OK BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. PEOPLE MIGHT NOT LIKE ME BUT GOD LOVES ME AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!"

I felt terrible. What did I say. To my own mom,

My mom

My mom.

There's was about a week left of summer and I realised that it sucked like crap! I did nothin! The worst part was the my summer turned into school, when that dumb doctor said I had A.D.D.

School shopping...

__________________________

Sorry it was such a short chapter, sorry. 7 reads thank you!!!!!!!

Ok hope u like so far

- elizabeth