Chapter 10

OMG!!! thank The Lord that you are all here on wattpad. thanks so much for 70 something reads in only like 5 hours ( 20 reads in 5 hours )! I don't even know how to thank you, but... thank you!!! I hope your liking it so far, I know that it's kind of boring but I'm gonna make it better bit it not be a couple of more chapters. also I will try to make the chapters longer it just isn't working like that. ok I think my mouth is on a role so on with the story!

-elizabeth

____________________________________________________

I got off the bus. I went striat in side. I was looking around and to see me standing right in front of on of the babes. my mouth dropped

"Ehehehehheheheeehbdksnsjskbsk." those words came out of my mouth I'm so stupid some times. i thought to my self that it never happened. I went to my locker #641. top locker, it was one of the new ones. I smelled like a new car, so sweet and refreshing. I opened it up and to a note. some one asked me out... no. some one would like to hang out... no. Some one wanted to be one of those kids that are like "your sooo fat, like you don't belong here go to jail"... bingo.

The first day of school already terrible. my glasses foged up becuase of the tears that were rushing down my face. I slammed the locker shut, but on me finger.

"Shit!"

My finger started to swell up. I cried more. I went to my first period class, covering my face with my books. I went to a open desk and dropped my crapped there.

I went back out side to find a nearby bathroom. I got into a stall and started to burst out crying. I read the note over and over and over agian. It made me cry more. I looked at my finger. it was rapped in a purple, greenish layer of skin.

Someone knocked on the door

"Class is starting."Then walked away. I cleared up my face with some toilet paper and went to class.

________________________________________________________________________

'Short short chapter i will updat more becuase i was writing this chapter when i was in the nurses office becuase i was not really breathing. ok, i hope you like it.... intill next time