chapter 5

hi guys. its  Elizabeth talking. OK so i don't know if i should keep my other to books that I'm working on on watt-pad. should i keep them or are they going know were. OK also i need a new name for this book because all the one i have thought of are ether taken or remarkably stupid. so if you have ant ideas please comment what it should be. OK also 2 whole chapter in 1 day.. like omg girl. I'm also want to apologize   for chapter 4 being so Short. i don't even think it was  half a page long so once again I'm sorry. also remember to follow this page and book. also comment, share, and of course vote! ok i think i have been talking to long so on with the story. 

- Elizabeth

_______________________________________________________________________________

school was just around the corner and i was more thrilled.. wait I'm gonna die of depression thinking to myself. what was thinking. me all alone going to a school that iv only stepped in to like 5 times. with the kids that deadly hate me. with 70 old teachers not looking whats really going on. OK well oh well.

"ring ring" tie phone was ringing i ran to it the the number was private, so pick it up and said :

" hello"  

" hello, I'm Stacey and you must be Tessa. your mom called for therapy so you could be more happy with attending school and not being so depressed. i was calling because your first opponent with me is in 3 days. also i will be calling   with your mom also with your teachers. i hope i can make things better and i hope you have a nice day. "

"when did my mom call you?"

"about a day ago.i hope this isn't a problem. if you have any questions about all of this, please conflict me tomorrow because I'm Rather busy."

" OK, but the only thing is is that will you be mad at me?"

" of course not. shall we talk later, just because im with another patient?"

" ok, bye" i hong up the phone phone then walked to my room.maybe my mom was right. maybe i do need help. 

i was in  pretty bad moood the rest of the day becuase of that phone call. i was in my room thinking to myself well texted Emma. i seemed to not wonderstand why i needed thearapy. i was wonderstandering  why poeple dont like me for how i am or what i do. maybe there are just a bunch of haters in this world. "haters gonna hate"; i texted  Emma. she didnt really understand why itexted that and why i capt texting those words. so then she asked me if everything was all right, i didnt want to tell her becuase i thought she was gonna tell every one an d everyone would hate me even more then they already do.

so i just told her that i was on twitter people were hating Selena Gomaz ( she is my idol) and i just needed to tell someone that haterz are gonna hate. i didnt feel right lying to my only friend. i felt like the demon  inside of me wasnt being tamed and just had to be has nasty has me itself.  i was starting drama. me starting drama. i mean i guess im the only one the knows about the drama. "ok" i thought to myself school is starting in 3 days. i better get so rest.......