Our Thug Love ♡

IM SORRY' Sasha heard her mother Tiana yelling. Sasha rolled over too see the time. It was 4:30am, Sasha jumped up too see her mother getting pistol whipped by a local drug dealer Black. Sasha quickly ran and grabbed her 40 with a 70 round clip and a silencer and shot the drug dealer point blank in the head. Sasha ran down stairs too see her mother half dead, she checked for a pulse, Tiana had one but it was slowly fading.

Sasha grabbed Tiana and put her in all white benz with chrome 22's and sped too the hospital. When she got to the hospital the doctors immdieatly went too work. Sasha took a seat and thought too herself "She may not be the best mom but she's my mom, i hope she's okay" As she thought that sleep soon took over her body.

Sasha was soon woken up, by Dr.Jackson. "The family of Tiana Price" Dr.Jackson stated Sasha quciy rose out her seat "Im her daughter" Sasha announced. "Im sorry but she didn't

make it" He stated getting right too the point. Sasha breaks down crying and runs out the hospital. She sits on a bench outside the hospital crying thinking "What am i going too do?"

Im sorry if its boring but im new too this. I nees new charctera Kik me ; _SaluteTB IG; _RichTae & Twitter _RichTae THANKS!