Dre & Mook Mook ♡

*Mook Mook POV*

We were all walking. I thought it was cute how we where all matching. Me & Sasha was talking next thing i knew it was me and Dre alone....

Me and Dre went into Forever 21, he didnt wanna go but i made him. I was trying on a black strapless dress, that stopped mid-thigh and fit me like a glove, ya girl was looking A1. Next thing i know, Dre waa behind me, grabbing me and brething down my next. I ain't gone lie that shit turn't me on, so i had too stop it. But before i could pull i heard a girl walk pass and mutter "slut". I let it go, but as i went too go pay for the dress i saw the same girl trying talk too Dre. She had me fucked up, that was hella disrespectful, she saw me with him. I walked over there too a annoyed looking Dre and said "Thot be gone" She looked at me sideways "Bitch what?" the girl said "What you say, i thought i heard that bitch word" i said ready too beat her ass "you heard right BITCH!!" Soon as she said that, i was on her ass like white on rice. I was beating that bitch face in, until i felt myself getting lifted in the air by Dre. Manee i didn't even get the dress!!

*Dre POV*

Me and Mook Mook, in Forever 21, when some ratchet looking bitch, was tryna get with me. But i wasn't fucking with her, i had Mook Mook. I was getting annoyes by the girl, next thing, i knew Mook Mook was in front of me telling the girl "Thot be gone" Next thing i knew Mook Mook was beating the girl ass. Shiddd Mook Mook, had them hands. But i had too stop it before she went too jail.

We started walking ,"Damn ma you got them hands, i aint fucking with you" i blurted out "Ion like people fucking with whats mine or calling me out my name" sha admitted. I stopped turn' t and grabbed her so we where face too face "So now im yours?" i smirked. Before she could answer i crashed my lips into hers . I slipped my tongue in and now they where fighgting. I pulled away and said "Yeah im yours" she looked down and blushed. As i thought too myself, I got my ROD :)(: