Chilling.

*Trent POV*

So im going over Sasha house too chill. We just chilling so when i got out the shower i put on some black and red nike basketball shorts, a black beater and my black red and white bred 11's. Then i out the door. We i got there she was looking good, i wanted too take her down right there, but i had too control myelf.

*Sasha POV*

Trent was looking good owweee and he was eyeing me like a nigga dont exist (lol). I had just lotioned up & got out the shower when he arrived. I was dressed in some Victoria Secret yoga shorts, a tank top & some ankle nike socks and my hair was wet and curly.

i let him in ordered pizza then we got too talking. 20 min into our conversation the pizza arrived, i went too the door and the pizza man was cute but he delivering pizza, so he not my type. I guess i was taking too long because Trent came up front. He must have not been liking the way the pizza man was looking at me. Because he came up behind me grabbed me by my waist, pulled me close and said "Bae everything okay?" I smirked and said "Yeah bae", i paid the pizza man and he left . I turned around and was pulled into a deep long passionate kiss...

Owwwee Trent Jealous?

Trent kissed her?

The pizza man was PISSED!

Like and comment

Kik me ; _SaluteTB

IG ; _RichTae

Twitter ; _RichTae