The Clinc

*Trent POV*

Man for some odd reason I been feeling funny.Every since I fucked Naomi. So I decided to go to the Doctor. On my way there I stopped and got some Wendy's. I ate on my way to the doctors when I got there I filled out all the papers and shit and now I'm just chilling. I was playing on my phone when out the corner of my eye, I saw Sasha my heart, my soul, my baby, my wife, the love of my life the women I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.  She looked so beautiful she had on somme black true religions with the black stitching, her taxis and a white Hollister shirt. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she had no makeup she looked absolutely amazing. She won't even give me eye contact. Damn I'm going to try and talk to her when I come our the doctor office. Because they just called me back there.

*35 minutes later*

Omg! I have gonorrhea!  I can't believe it! I already know it's from Naomi nasty ass. I should have never fucked with her damn. Soon as I walked out they called Sasha back.

Sasha- You might as well come back here, it's your child to.

she said it all without looking at me but I didn't care. I was gone be close to my baby! As we get back there we have a little conversation.

Trent - I know sorry is the last thing you want to hear but I am sorry. I'm sorry for treating you like shit. I'm sorry for not thinking about your feelings. I'm sorry I put you in harms way. I'm sorry for being an idiot. Sasha I'm blessed to have you. I honestly don't deserve you. you light up my world like nobody else. To the world you are somebody, but to somebody you are the world. that somebody is me, I don't know what I would do without you. baby please forgive me or at least come back home.

after I said all that I looked up and saw her crying so I did was grab her and l held her. she looked up at me and kissed me, I've missed her soooo much!

soon after the doctor came in and gave her, her prenatal vitamins and we left.

While we were in the car all I could do was look at Sasha, I'm so lucky to have her. She the love of my life, my ride or die, my heart and soul, my sunshine. I love her I need to get my shit together because I'm wifing her legally real soon. When we got home, Sasha went straight in to the kitchen and started cooking macaroni, pork chops and baking a cake. I missed her cooking. When it was all done were set down to talk while we ate.

Trent - Thanks for everything.

Sasha - your Welcome unfortunately I'm in love with you I couldn't leave you alone if I tried and I'm carrying your seed. lord help me!

Trent - Lol, girl you crazy!

Sasha - But in all honest bae, were not together we have things we need to work I'm just back home. but I am sleeping in the guess room and we need a new bed, because you had your hoes in it.

Trent - *sighs* I understand completely ma.

Sasha - good now finish eating so we can cuddle on the couch and watch movies.

Trent - okay Love.

we stayed up til about 3am watching movies talking and playing. Sasha has my heart and she don't know it. But I'm going to make Sure she knows it real soon. She feel asleep on my chest so, I just sat there and watched her. She looked so at peace when she was sleep. She started to stir in her sleep then she woke up.

Trent - Good morning beautiful

Sasha - good morning handsome

I'm Soo sorry that I haven't been updating. I've been stressed short I know but just a little something.

Kik/ _SaluteTB

instagram / _RichTae

twitter/ _RichTae