The Drop

*Trent POV*

Manneee, that chick was a baddie i wish she gave me her number but, ima see her again ima make sure.

Anyways as yall know im in the drug game and i got a huge drop tonight, with some female group PPS and there leader Kasshh. I hate doing business with bitches, but they making noise.I called my righthand mans Dre and told him i was on my way too have the dope ready.

I arrived at Dre house 25 min later,Dre jumped in the car. I dapped him "Waasup nigga?" i asked "Nothing ready too get this over with"he said "Truuuuue" i announced and the rest of the car ride was silent.

*Sasha POV*

I was waiting on some niggas who called thereselves SPN (Self Paid Niggas). I was thinking about that dude from earlier when a black esclade, pulled up on the side of us.

Cynthia & I jumped out the car. Then some nigga that go by Loyalty got out. We walked up too eachother and he looked just as shocked as me. "Sasha?" Trent aka Loyalty said "Trent?" i said aka Kasshh. Mook Mook and Dre where just eyeing eachother.

"So it must be fate" Trent said. "Must be" i replied. "So i can have your number?" he asked "Sure" i said. We swaped phones put eachother number in, finish the drop and was gone.

When i got in the car Mook Mook was asking me all type of questions. I told her everything in the car.

After i dropped Mook Mook, off at the warehouse, i went home. As soon as i got in the door i revieved a call.

'Yo?" i said into the phone "Waasup Kasshh?" Trent said on the other end "Aye thats my street name call me Sasha" i demanded "Alright Sasha. Wyd?" he said "Just got in. Hbu?" Nothing thinking about you. My future wife" he said "Haha boy you funny" i announced. "But fr ma you dont look like the thugette type". "Good thats not how i wanna look" i said smartly. We talked until i got sleepy, we made plans for him too come over tommorw, lets see how this goes...

Omg ^_^ im proud of myself. More on the way just be patient. Comment and like. PLEASE!