Her 1st Time.

*Sasha POV*

I look but saw i wasn't shot, next thing i knew Tiana, lifeless body fell ontop of me. Trent ran over too me helped me up and made sure was dead. Dre came over shot her in her back a couple more time, making sure she was dead this time. Then we set the house on fire.

*6 Months Later*

*Trent POV*

These pass 6 months has been heaven me and Sasha live together now and im in love with this girl. We haven't even fucked yet, its more than that with her. But right now im on my way too me and Sasha warehouse, we like the Obama and Michelle :)(:

*Sasha POV*

Tbh, yall these pass 6 months has been wonderful and tonight will be the night i give Trent my virginity. So i texted him too see where he at so i can get everything prepared

-Text Conversation-

Me: Baee?

MySexyNigga♡: Yes?

Me: What time you a be home?

MySextNigga♡: In a couple hours.

Me: Kay.

MySexyNigga♡: I love you

Me: I love you more

-End Of Conversation-

I ran upstairs and took a 30 minute shower. When i got up i lotioned up in cherry lotion i got from Bath & Body Works. Then i put on some lingerie i got from Victoria Secret. I put rose petals all down the stairs and lite candles everywhere. I grabbed the whip cream and strawberry and went upstairs. As soon as i did he came in the house. Omg im really finaa do this.

*Trent POV*

I walked in the house and smelled cherry, saw candles and rose petals e everywhere. Whats this girl up too? i thought. I walked upstairs and went into our room and saw Sasha in some lingrie on the bed looking sexy af. She walked up too me and pulled me into a deep kiss. She started tugging on my shirt, so i took it off. She threw me on the bed kissing all over me. I looked into her eyes and said "Are you sure?" "Yes" she said. I flipped us over took off her lingrie, i took the whip cream and put it all on her body and licked it off. I took a strawberry put it in my mouth and started kissing her inner thigh, til i got too my location, i took the strawberry and rubbed her clit with it and she softly moaned, i did this til she got wet. I slow ate the strawberry out of her as she started too moan my name. I didnt stop until until she sas shaking and coming in my mouth. I slowly lifted up and kissed her. I took off my pants and boxers, i reached for a condom, as i looked at Sasha she looked scared. But i whispered in her ear "I'll be gentle" she seem too have relaxed a little.

I postioned myself in from her, i said "On the count of 3 baby" "1" "2" " Augghh", i stuffed my whole 12inches inside of her and ler her get use too the size. I slowly started started stroking her and she started too buck back. Soon i had her screaming my name ;). I was going deep, then outta the blue she flipped us over and started riding like a cowgirl, "Ahhhh"

she moaned, "i love you trent" she said. "Shit baby i love you too" i flipped her on all fours and started too beat it up from the back, as she was throwing her ass back i said "Come for me ma" "Aughh, im about too!!" "Dont stop" she screamed. Not too long after that she came. But i wasnt done i layed on my back and let her climb on top and she was riding like a pro, she flipped into the reverse cowgirls. i screamed "Im coming baby" i soon came in her and we layed there. "That was the best baby" i said but Sasha wasn't done, she got up and grabbed my hand leading us too the shower and yall know what happen in there. Round 2 ;)...

-Aww Sasha not a virgin anymore

-Hope yall like it, my first time doing a sex scene.