I Thought She Was Dead!!!

*Unknown POV* 

That dumbass pizza man & the bitch he was fucked up, but i got some for Sasha ass, thinking she gone take my nam HELL FUCK NO!

*Sasha POV* 

When we walked in we saw Tiana, my suppose too be dead momma. "Mom?" i proclaimed "Bitch im not your fucking mother!" she spat. "Lemme tell you a story she said."

Sasha when you were 3yrs old, you dad cheated on your mom with me. But you see your mom was my twin Siana. Im really your aunt, but your real mom got into a bad car accident and went brain dead. So i took you in with a plan too soon kill your father & talk his life insurance and when you where old enough too access the bank account he had put up for you, i was going too kill you and take the money. But as you can see things didnt go that well, but i am still going too kill you see said, as she pulled put a shotgun and since your little friends here they die also. We all reached for our guns, But she shot the ceiling getting or attention. Anyone move and i will blow there fucking head OFF!  

*Sasha POV*  

I Looked at Mook Mook, blinked my eyes twice and she nodded. "What did my mom ever do too you?" i wondered. "She had it all the looks, brains, she was athletic and she had my dream guy". Tiana admittesd. "What does that have too do with me?" i questioned "I wanted a child of my own sooo bad. Me and your mom got pregnant around the same time, but i had a miscarriage and soon i found out ny body was too weak too carry a child and i was jealous because your mom had a child and i didn't" she admitted. "Im so sorry" i said walking up too her trying too create a distraction. "DONT FUCKING MOVE" she screamed. I ran on the other side of the room and she turn't so her back was too, Dre Trent and Mook Mook.

Mook Mook knew the plan by then, she quickly pulled out her gun, shot Tiana hand. Tiana dropped the gun. I ran for it, we were now fighting over it. As we where fighting over it, the gun went off. BOOM! But who did the bullet hit?

Omfg yall gone have too wait til later on tonight ^_^ cliff hanger!  

Kik me with ideas I need more charcters. So if you wanna be in the book Kik me _SaluteTB  

IG ; _RichTae

Twitter ; _RichTae

I really need more charcters and ideas so kik me _SaluteTB