Mall

*Unknown POV*

That bitch think she gone steal my man. Hell i got some for her ass Loyalty deserve too be with me!!!

*Mook Mook POV*

I haven't talk too Sasha in a while so i texted her and ask her if she wanted too go too the mall

-Text Conversation

Me: Baee?

TheBaeSasha♥ツ: Yess honey?

Me: Lets go too the mall.

TheBaeSasha♥ツ:Alright. Trent and Dre coming.

Me:Kay. Be There In 10.

TheBaeSasha♥ツ:Kay

-End Of Conversation-

I finish my hair i did in sprival curls with a side bang and a little blush. I was already dressed in some, black leather leggings, jean jacket, with a red cami up under it, with some red vans. A red "HATERS" necklace and matching ring. I grabbed my iPhone 4 and was omw too Sasha house.

*Dre POV*

What it do yall? Im Dre, Im 5'8, dreads, brownskin, swag for days. Trent my bro, we go back too diaper days. I was getting dressed in some black tru religions a red tru religion shirt and my red and bred's. When trent called me and said he was on his way and we was going too the mall.

20 minutes later

Trent pulled up, i hoped in the car and we was on our way too Sasha house. I aint gone lie, Sasha was bad, but i look at her as a sister and i wanted her friend Cynthia (Mook Mook). That bitch was fine af.

When we got there Mook Mook was there looking good af. We all hoped in Sasha Escalade truck and was gone.

*Sasha POV*

Me and Trent was matching with our whit tru religions, white tru shirt, whir pradas ans gold chain. Me and my baby was shitting. As i look over i see Mook Mook and Dre matching, i whisper in Trent ear so we can leave Dre and Mook Mook so they can get too know eachother, we dipped in footlocker without them seeing and gave them alone time..

I hope yall like it

-Should Dre and Mook Mook get together?

-Awws Trent and Sasha cute matching.

-Who is the unknown pov?

-Kik Me ; _SaluteTB