Guess who

It was early too early the sun was barley rising. Today was a new day. I decided to shower since it was early, danm you Damon.
Dear diary,
today feels like its going to be different I mean it is since my brother want to celebrate my birthday. There is nothing really to celebrate except me being alive. The last time I ever celebrated my birthday was with....Klaus . There are time in my heart says to wait and thing will be back to normal but my head tells me I'm a foolish girl for listening to my heart. Ever since I've lived with my brother they've set some rules...rules I can't really agree with. For example we don't kill or harm humans who live in here. There are more but the one rule I can't do is to not hurt Elena or Jeremy. I'm sorry Stefan I know you love her dearly but if she is a second without protection I will kill her. I go to school but I skip most classes. I've met the gang and to be honest I like them. Caroline is kinda sweet and she's a vampire, Matt is Elena's best guy friend, bonnie the witch who I've became close to that day we had a bond and then there's Tyler a wear wolf and hottie he's the kind of guy who's worth fighting for. Lately I've felt lonely even though I'm surrounded with humans, friends, and family I still feel lonely.

I walks downstairs hoping know now was up but when I gets there I finds Stefan and Elena on the couch....well busy. I try to sneak in the basement for blood. I've been craving it for so long I don't remember what it taste like. "What are you doing down here", a voice said behind me. I jumped to see Elena leaning against the door. "Don't you have some making out to with Stefan", I said trying to hold myself from killing her. "Look Vanessa I understand you don't like my family but.....just stop talking don't you see I don't care who you are you're a Gilbert you're no different from your family", I said cutting her off. She looked at me with as if she had her heart broken I could care less if she tried to be my friend I would always say no. A switch flipped in my head like and evil darkness and the next thing I knew I was holding Elena by her neck. For a second I was enjoying this very much until Stefan came when he heard screaming. As I was about to rip her throat out Stefan came and threw my off of her. They ran but didn't get far I grabbed him by the leg while he screamed to Elena to call Damon. In matter of minutes I had a stake in my about to shove it in his chest when suddenly Damon came and pushed me off. Caroline and Tyler were there holding me back but it didn't last long when I snapped her neck and kicked him in the balls. I snapped out of the darkness when I looked down to find a knife in my stomach I was stabbed by ''Rianna" and then it was dark.

"Hey you ok a soothing voice", I look up to see Rianna talking to me through the door. "What happened, why did you put me here, where are my brothers?". "Look long story but to shorten it up you almost killed Elena and then Stefan; Elena called Damon and we saw you, you weren't yourself, you knocked almost everyone out that's when I quickly got a knife and stabbed you. (Only a monster would do that, she thought). "What did you just say"? I asked confused. "Why are you even here?''. Look me and Derrick wanted to get away from all the drama that's been going on in the pack and plus I thought I'd run into you". She said. "How do you even know my brothers?", I asked suspicious. "Look when you told me about your life and your brothers I knew they weren't dead I didn't want to say anything you seemed hurt", she said. (I have to go I feel uncomfortable right now with this monster she needs to know the truth and I need to get the hell away from her, Rianna thought). She looked at me for the longest time ever smirking. It hit me when I realized I could hear her thought I could hear everything. "So uhh who's Derrick", I said trying to block out the noises. "Oh he's so cute you have to meet him when you get out his name is Derrick Hale and he's an alpha along with is pack but that's a long story", she told me. She went on talking about how perfect Derrick was and how they met and how she made a deal with a witch to make her immortal until she finds love which I thought was stupid but no matter how hard I tried to block the sound I could hear every tiny sound even her heart beat." She's a monster who need to get the hell out of here she tried to kill my girlfriend again and I talked to her about this", I heard Stefan say from up stairs. I looked back at Rianna who I could hear call me a monster in her head. "Did you know its my birthday, we were going to celebrate it but I guess not", I said . She said nothing just looked disappointed at me. Monster! She's a monster who tried to kill me again! She needs help a monster like like need to be put down! Monster! Monster!MONSTER!! "Stop"!!! I shouted. My voice was heard throughout the entire house. A tall man with light skin and dark hair came running down to check on Rianna. "So this must be Derrick Hale the famous alpha and mate", I said so cocky. There it was again the whispers I started to thrown everything in the cell i was crying I didn't know what was wrong with me. When I was done with my fit I saw Damon unlocking the door and holding his hand out. I refused it for I gave him a hug but it hit me when I remembered everyone calling me a monster including him. I ran up to see that everyone was in the living room standing with a present in their hands and Stefan with the cake. "Happy birthday Vanessa",he said trying to stay calm.

Bam I bet I just exploded ur head with all that. Now we know rianna and Derrick are a couple but something's doesn't add up with Vanessa . What's wrong with her well wish I could tell but Ehh can't .
Vote and comment thanks!! Love ya