i choose him

It was already morning and Klaus hasn't came home. I've told Rebekah what happened I didn't mean to kiss him he came on me and that I met him when Klaus and I weren't together. I wanted to go after him so bad but I had to let him think or at least that's what Rebekah thinks is best for him. I went downstairs to talk about the plan since we didn't talk about it last night. "Good morning, how you feeling", Damon asked. "Good morning I'm.......I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up. Someone picked my hair up which scared me, I turned to see that it was Stefan. "You ok",he asked. It was the first time he's talked to me since I almost killed Elena. "I'm fine its just probably something I had yesterday day",I said. I threw up once more while Damon came in to make sure I was ok. They helped me on the couch where I sat next to Scott and Elena while they went to find medicine. "Hi I'm Vanessa I'm sorry we didn't meet yesterday it was crazy", I said to Scott . A smile appeared on his face and he shook my hand. I turned to see Rianna sleeping on the floor by Derrick she really cares about him I don't know what she's feeling but whatever she's feeling I'm here for her. "Hey",I said waking her up. "Hey,she yawned. "You ok", I asked knowing she was heart broken. "Well bonnie has been trying to find spells to bring him back its no use she's looked through her books she hasn't found anything", she said. I didn't know that was even possible but I was going to help for I had some books that my mother gave to me maybe they had a spell to bring the dead back. I quickly ran upstairs and started to look through the pages. There was a knock on my door I looked to see it was and it was Emmett I didn't want to speak with him. "Guess someone's doing a little spring cleaning huh",he asked. "What do you want",i asked. "Well I came to check on you your brothers told me you threw up I wanted to make sure you were ok",he said. "I'm fine if that's all you came to ask don't let the door hit you on the way out", I said. He came closer to me and was inches away from my face. He smirked at me and then suddenly kissed me I kissed him back but then thought about Klaus. "I can't do this I'm sorry what happened between us was a one night stand I don't choose you",I whispered. He walked away from me and threw everything off of my stand making a loud crash. Stefan and Damon came running up to see what happened. Emmett looked at both of them, "The deal is off she chooses him ",he shouted slamming the door. "What deal",I asked. They both looked at each other and then looked at me but they didn't answer. "What deal",I shouted. "Look nessa...no don't nessa me what did you do",I said cutting them off. "When Klaus left we could tell you were heart broken so we asked Emmett who we knew to pretend to fall in love with you",Damon said. I was in tears at this point, "Did you know Stefan", I asked. He nodded his head. "Damon when you promised me no secrets I expected you to tell me everything not lie to me you couldn't make it through the week you broke your promise you broke my heart again,I said crying. "Get out now",I told both of them. Once they left I went to the restroom again and threw up there was a knock on the door. "Go away", I demanded. The door opened and I saw was Rebekah. "Are you ok",she asked. "I don't know this is my third time throwing up",I said. She helped me up from the ground she got my hand and held my stomach but jumped when she did. "What", I asked. She grabbed my stomach and started to giggle. "Well that explains it ...your..you....you're pregnant",she said. I was shock by what she said the only person I've been with was Klaus and Emmett but used protection so its.....KLAUS I shouted. I choose him it was always him forever. I looked to see that I was stepping on paper I picked a few up and found spell that they needed to bring Derrick back. I ran down and told bonnie that I found the spell but she told me she doesn't have enough power. We told rianna but she started to cry when Bonnie didn't have the power. They went to the kitchen to talk about it, then the strange idea came to my mind what if I brought him back.