the ball

"You look beautiful in that dress",I heard Rebekah say from behind. She wasn't lying I did, "thank you for doing my hair and makeup", I hugged her. "Come on let's show the world who we are",she said. "Who are we", I asked sarcastically. She laughed and went downstairs. I was at the top just looking around seeing the people staring at me. There he was staring directly at me waiting for me at the bottom of the staircase. Every step I took he followed me with his eyes until I reached to bottom staircase in front of him. I decided to say something that would make his day something from the past I thought.

Klaus pov
There she was standing at the top of the staircase the most beautiful creature here. My eyes followed her down every step she took. I hadn't realized I was staring so much until she was right in front of me. I'd had to think of something to say, something from the past. "My names Nicklaus",I said. She smirked at me as if she was going to say something similar. "Well Nicklaus may I ask why you were staring at me",I asked. "I'm sorry love I couldn't help but start at a beautiful creature", I said. "Well they only beautiful here is you", she said. We laughed for those were the words I said to her when we first met and she remembered. "You look beautiful in that dress",I said. She was blushing for the first time since I saw her she blushed. "There you are",Elijah said from behind her. "If you don't mind Klaus I'd like to have a dance with Vanessa if you may",he asked. She said yes and how I wish that was me but I had to be patient.

Vanessa pov
As I headed to the dance floor with Elijah it was fun. "So tell me how's life with your brothers",he asked. I didn't know how to answer that question my heart all of a sudden was racing I never knew asked myself that. I needed to think I was panicking I need to breath I felt pain in my chest. I ran from the dance and headed outside where I could think. "Are you ok",i heard someone say i turned to see it was only Klaus. "I'm okay", I said whipping away the tears I shed. He sat down next to and help my chin in his hand...I've missed the touch of him on me I thought I'd never see him again my heart felt peace when I'm near him. I hadn't realized what I thought I said out loud and he heard me I was embarrassed. We sat in silence just enjoying each others company. "What's really been bugging you love", he asked. "Ever since you...got your .......memories back I felt darkness flow through my body and my eyes start to burn", I said. "Well love as you know the darkness is from Silas and that burning you get that's from Castile the angle you mother loved", he said. I felt like an idiot everyone knew but me. "My brothers they didn't .....brothers you mean half brother",he said chuckling. I was confused what does he mean half brothers was this like a joke to him I started to cry harder. He soon realized that I didn't know, "I'm sorry love I ......I.....I thought my sister told you everything", he said. "You know it seems like everyone I love or care about has kept secrets from me and its broken my heart to the point where I can't take it anymore. "I would never do anything to hurt you, he said it like he meant it. The next thing I knew he pressed his lips against mine. He licked the bottom of my lips wanting permission i didn't hesitate I let him in. The kiss broke when he smirked at me giving me a that look and I was ready for what was next.

We entered his room and he ripped the dress off and he threw me on the bed. He eyes were beautiful, "show me your eyes",I asked. He understood what I meant and he showed me. "Gold, beautiful like you", I said. He pushed me against his body and kissed me slowly and passionate. Well you can guess what else happened that night.