together?

I woke up looking around to see where I was and realized I was in bed with Emmett!? I remember us kissing ....how passionate it was the taste of his lips on mine, the way he grabbed me, the way we moved in bed. It was all amazing but what would this mean to us is it just a one night stand or are we together? I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes and headed to the shower. I just let the warm water until I felt someone come from behind me. "Emmett", I said sounding so startled. "Hope you don't mind of I join",he said. After we had 'fun' I got dressed and went to the closes coffee shop.

When we sat down I saw my Damon and 'her' there sitting as if they didn't just see me. Damon gave me a weak smile but when he looked at Emmett I thought he'd get up and talk to him but he didn't he gave him a nod almost as if it was a signal to do something. I was going to say something until Emmett opened his mouth, "so Vanessa I was thinking even though I've only met you yesterday I feel like I have a connection and I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend", he said sounding scared. "I'd... I'd oh no not now this can't be happening I felt it darkness flowing through my body right when Stefan came I couldn't let Emmett find out or at least not now he may think I'm a monster as well. I got up to from my seat and ran towards the woods I had to breath I needed to think.

Emmett's pov
  I saw Damon sitting with Elena oh how I wish I was there sitting with normal vampires not her but I made a deal with Damon  since I've known him and Stefan for a while to distract their sister until they can find Silas. He's bad news but if Vanessa knew what she was capable of she help the dude but if her brothers would tell her the truth maybe she'd rethink her choice but its her destiny. I shook myself out of my thought and did what I had to. "So Vanessa I was thinking even though I've only met you yesterday I feel like I have a connection and I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend", I said. She was  kept studering until she got up and ran off. I looked behind and by the looks of it Damon ran to find her. I made my way to Elena and Stefan and sat down waiting.  

Oh shi#@ bet y'all weren't expecting that to happen so now you know Silas is alive and why all of a sudden did she feel the darkness when Stefan passed by or is it him. Emmett has no true feelings Vanessa which is sad but she falls for someone she was meant to be with