Chapter Four

A/N: Hello everyone! As always, apologies for the late chapter but it's a bit longer than the last and hopefully you'll think it's a goodie! I would like to dedicate this chapter to the wonderful Graceffana for always providing me with inspiration! Anyway's have a wonderful day/night until next time, good damn bye!

Pulling in her in by the waist I lustfully speak, "Kimberly let's dance."

"Cut!" The director's voice echo's through the space. "Very good Joey! I'll speak to you in a minute. Emma can I speak to you first please?" Emma nods her head in understanding and moves away from my grip.

This is the first scene we are filming, it consists of Christian and Kimberly dancing around the circus tent. I have no idea who the hell came up with the story line but all's I can say about it is, it got me a job. The space is fairly small, but all the equipment is here. The camera's, lights, sound crew you name it. Although it's a small production it still functions well. Maybe this movie won't be as bad as I envisioned it to be. We've rehearsed our lines for a while and now we are finally up to filming. So far I would say it's going pretty well. Emma is really lovely, the director appears to be less odd than at the auditions and the production team is equally as nice. Knowing Emma and the Jim (our director) will be talking for a while so that leaves me to grab a bottle of water from the snack table.

This movie really is turning out better than I thought it would. Jim decided he wants me to sing a little in one scene now, considering I get lessons from Maggie. She is a wonderful teacher with so much life experience, it baffles me still how one woman can be so wise. We are working on many scales and exercises at the moment, she says I need to work on my breathing technique before learning a song. I'm also learning all of these quirky tips that I didn't even realise with singing like don't eat chocolate before singing and pineapple juice is good for a sore throat. It's really wonderful all of the good things that I look forward to every day at the moment.

"Joey!" Jim calls me over interrupting my thought process.

"Yep," I reply, twisting the cap shut on my bottle.

His expression almost looks stern it worries me until it softens as he claps his hand on my shoulder heartily. "Well done Joey, I must say you are a brilliant actor, it makes me wonder why the world hasn't seen you yet," 'no comment' is all I can think. He continues, I see what he is doing, setting the tone with a compliment before rattling off on all of the critical details, typical, "Just one tiny thing," here we go... "Do you think you could act a little more, for lack of better words, in love. it's just it seems like you are in love with Kimberly but are hiding a secret or something." Maybe my gay is getting the better of me, "On second thoughts," he begins, startling me, "keep doing what you're doing... that's it! That's what this story is missing! Crew we need a rewrite!" he shouts causing heads to turn and voices to groan knowing he probably has had the script rewritten several times. "Your character needs to be secretly gay! This is brilliant!" he screeches in excitement.

Startled, shocked and bewildered, this was the last thing I expected to happen and quite frankly it's hilarious. I have to bite my lip to prevent snorts of laughter escaping them. I just press my lips into a tight line, smiling sightly and nodding my head in agreement because words are impossible right now. Jim doesn't know I'm gay, to my belief anyway, it has seemed to turn out well for me though. Should I tell him? Should I hide the ironic truth? I'll just drop hints; he'll catch on eventually.

We continue and finish the scene that we are currently working on. Only the end of the script needs a rewrite so it's not that drastic. However, one thought has just occurred to me, who will play my secret love interest? Will I have to kiss a random guy? How will Trevor feel about that? I mean it's only for a movie and everything but I can't help notice my heart pumping a little faster.