Chapter One: Our Honeymoon

Eren's POV:

Only one word can describe tonight...perfect. The weather was perfect, the setting was perfect, and of course my husband...was perfect. It's definitely a whole different feeling, to feel and hear the word "husband" rolling off my tongue. But it was a good different, and I loved it. Levi and I were just coming back from our wedding after party, and we have finally arrived back to our house.

Before I was even able to turn the nob on our front door, Levi scooped me up in his arms and carried me bridal style through the house and a light chuckle escaped from my mouth while he did so. When we finally got to our room, Levi finally put me down, but I wasn't going to let our perfect night stop there. I turned around and lightly brushed my lips onto his. Levi soon followed suit with the movements of the kiss, then it slowly progressed to our lips parting ways and our tongues meeting. Levi was the first to break away from our make out session. "I think I'll go get washed up real quick, I feel filthy." Levi spoke to me. "Okay, I'll be out here waiting when you're done." I replied to him with a smile. I then planted one last kiss on his lips. I too was feeling pretty grimy from being out and about all day today, so I decided to also take a shower, but in the guest bathroom.

As I was showering, I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen next tonight. If we do what I think we're about to do, I'm not sure if I should be excited or nervous since I'm still a virgin. But honestly, if Levi isn't up for it tonight I'll be comfortable with his decision. But if we do end up doing it tonight, I would be more than glad to become one with the man I love.

Once I was out of the shower, I quickly dried off and slipped on my boxers and pajamas then headed upstairs. Once I entered the room, I saw Levi laying on the bed, who looked like he had been waiting for me to return for a while. "I thought that you were going to be the one waiting for me." Levi said mockingly as he slowly got up from the bed and started walking over towards me. "I decided to take a shower myself. I also felt kind of dirty."

"I thought so, I could smell the soap that you used," Said my raven haired husband. He was even closer to my face than a few seconds ago. "it's nice," he finished, then he cupped his hands around my face then started planting kisses on my lips, which slowly lead to them to part ways and our tongues to meet.

This pattern has been going on for a while now, and then we both collapsed onto the bed with Levi on top of me. We both broke away from the kiss, only to see Levi working his way down to my jaw line to plant little kisses on there, then slowly worked his way down to my neck. I'll admit it, I don't think that I have ever felt anything this good before in my life, and only Levi can give me this pleasurable feeling. No one else. As he did this, I felt my member get aroused and saw that Levi's had done the same, and this had caused the two of us to feel an intense sensation. Levi then started to direct his lips back over to mine, and our hips were grinding in the same movement of our kiss.

Levi then broke away from the kiss, "Are you sure you want to do this, brat?" he asks. "I'm sure, more than sure."

"Okay. Because I won't stop if you tell me later on." Levi teased.

"Okay."

With that being said, Levi leaned in once again and brushed his lips against mine, only to later on to mold them together into a deeper, warmer kiss.

It wasn't much longer until we were both overtaken by lust, and only continued to grow more sensual throughout the night.

Joining with Levi both physically and emotionally; becoming one with the one person who truly understands me, it was extraordinary.

No feeling in the world could ever transcend this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that this first chapter was so short! I hope to make the other chapters much longer! And I will be posting new chapters weekly! :)