Chapter Five: The First Trimester (Part Two)

*** There will be some smut in this chapter! Just an FYI ***

Starting today, I am now four months pregnant. But not only that, tonight is Christmas Eve. Which meant that Levi's birthday was tomorrow. I asked him what he would like for his birthday, but he told me that he didn't want anything for his birthday because he thought that the baby was a gift worth waiting for. But of course I'm going to get him something else for his birthday too.  I noticed that every time we walk through the town square where all of the little shops are at, Levi would glance over at the tea shop and the cleaning supplies shop. Which gave me an idea on what to give him.

We have invited all of our friends over for Christmas tomorrow, like we did every other Christmas. All of the presents were wrapped and ready to go for tomorrow, and were placed neatly under the Christmas tree.

Levi and I were cuddled up together on the couch, enjoying each other's company, while taking little sips of eggnog every now and then. And I will admit, I felt at ease, due to the toasty air flowing throughout the house and the crackling sound of the burning wood coming from the fireplace. Even though that the weather outside was frigid and breezy.

I directed my gaze over at the clock that was sitting on the shelf above the fireplace, and saw that it was almost midnight already. I gave Levi's shoulder a little nudge and uttered to him, "Hey, it's getting pretty late. We should probably head upstairs now."

"Alright, sounds like a plan," he replied as he set his mug down then scooted himself to the edge of the couch and moved upward until he was standing up. I followed suit, and gradually stood myself up, then followed Levi up to our bedroom.

Once we both made our way into the bedroom, I immediately started to make my way towards the bed and flopped down onto it, landing on my side.

"Geez, are you really that tired?" Levi asked.

"No, not really," I replied.

"Then why did you want to come up here so badly?" Levi asked, looking concerned.

"I don't know, just because," I said, a smirk now appearing upon my lips.

"Eren, just tell me already," Levi demanded, I could tell by the tone of he voice that he was starting to get a little aggravated.

I chuckled a little, "Come over here then I'll tell you."

Levi took my suggestion and climbed his way onto the bed and crawled over to where I was. I sat up a little, then got closer to him and whispered seductively in his ear,"I want you, captain."

"Oh, is that so?" He asked, but in a teasing manner.

I bit my lip and nodded in response, then begged, "Please, L-Levi?"

That must have got him going, because seconds later he was right on top of me. I blushed a little, then wrapped my arms around the back of his neck to pull him in for a kiss. Our lips mashed together and our tongues soon met, and I could tell that Levi was trying to be very careful with his body resting a little on top of my belly as he did this. Levi was the one who broke the kiss, but that was only so that he can shift his attention over to my neck to plant little kisses on it. I felt an intense sensation flow throughout my whole body, this feeling caused me to pant heavily and my member to get aroused.

Levi stopped a few seconds later, and I gazed into his grey-blue eyes while trying to catch my breath.

"L-Levi, I want more!"I begged.

"Whatever you say, brat."

Levi motioned his hands to pull down my pants and then my underwear, exposing my arousal. Levi backed away a bit and started to do the same with his pants and underwear, and once he was finished undressing himself he appeared right on top of me once more. Then all I felt was his member making its way inside me. I hitched my breath and a loud moan escaped from my mouth.