Meeting with the President

AN: Sorry sort of a spin off but i've decided the high-commander will have Mortals at his disposal as well. how you may ask? he's convinced World Leaders that Demigods are a threat and proved their existence. so now they've pledged their armies to his cause to stop these 'terrorists' enjoy...

the High-commander sat in his car and waited. after five years of planning he finally had what he wanted. an audience with the United States' President. if he could convince him the Demigods needed to be stopped then he could command an army of mortals. enough to topple the Demigod Legion and allow him free rein to attack Olympus. with that done he could challenge Chaos at last.

the door opened and a man stepped in. he was in his mid-thirties with a black suit and tie on. he had a breifcase in his hand with the commander assumed was filled with money.

"mr... we didn't catch your name." the president said

"don't worry about my name President Simmonds. just call me 'Steve."

"ok then 'steve." the President said "so are you sure these 'Demigods' are a threat to us?"

"absoultely sir." the commander said "and with your assitance we can crush them."

"well where are they?" the president demanded not trusting the commander and wanting rid of them himself.

"they are in San Fransisco and New York." the commander said "but their defences cannot be breached by any mortals."

"mortals?" the president asked "even you?"

"i can Mr. President." the commander said "i have been there before."

"very well." the President sighed, unable to win. "what do you need?"

"3000 troops sir." the commander said "and access to your base with... the you-know-what in."

"why?" the President asked, suspicious as to why he needed that.

"as i cannot defeat them without it." the commander said curtly.

"very well." the President said "the Essence shall be yours."

"thank you sir." the commander smirked and in that conversation... the fate of the world was sealed.

"but why do you need so many?" the president asked.

"they are immortal sir." he said "i need the troops to be a distraction until i can rid them of their powers then it is a matter of mowing them down. we cannot lose sir." the commade replied.

"very well." President Simmonds said, caving in to the mysterious 'Saviour' of America from the demigod forces. "you will have what you wish."