High-Command

Hyperion was sick of working for Kronos and Gaea.

'do this do that." he thought to himself 'won't be long now 'till the high-commander reveals himself.'

"Hyperion!" a voice yelled. he turned to see an image in some mist. it was a tall man in golden armour. Hyperion knelt on the floor and looked at the man in the mist.

"high Commander." he said smiling.

"Hyperion is everything ready for my arrival? Kronos and Gaea suspect nothing?"

"nothing my lord. only myself, Atlas and Prometheus know of you master and we all serve you."

"excellent." the man said with an icy chill. he sounded as if he could have once been carefree and happy. thousands of years before. now he sounded evil and distant. you could see why some of the Titans followed him.

"My lord what are your plans?" Hyperion asked his leader carefully.

"i plan to take over from those fools Kronos and Gaea. i will then wipe out the two camps starting with the Roman one before marching on Olympus. when Western Civilization is mine then i will seek the powers of Chaos himself."

Hyperion stood there taking it all in. "and what about us Master?" he asked

"ah yes i haven't forgotten you. the Titans who serve me can have this planet in the ned. i am aiming for Universal control. this will teach them a lesson for what they did to me." he finished bitterly.

Hyperion turned as he heard his name called again. the image dissolved and then Kronos appeared around the corner, "what are you doing here? aren't myself and mother expecting something?"

"yes Lord Kronos." Hyperion smirked "and it'll be here very shortly.

Roman Camp

"Reyna!" a voice yelled.

Reyna turned to see Bobby rushing towards her.

"i had a vision!"

"what of Bobby?"

"i saw Hyperion and a figure in some mist. they are planning to overthrow Kronos and Gaea."

"that's good right?"

"then they plan to destroy Olympus but first come here and then to the Greeks to destroy us." Bobby finished

"not so good." Reyna conceded "but us and the Warriors can handle it."

"i'm not sure." Bobby said "i know that man in the mist from somewhere. i can't remember who he is but i knowhim."

"ok Bobby." Reyna said "i believe you. but what will we do now?"

"we have to warn the others." Bobby said

"ok let's go tell Lupa." Reyna said and they set off to find the she-wolf.

Mt. Orthrys

"Kronos, Gaea." Hyperion said "i present to you your salvation!"

the Titan and Mother Earth turned to Hyperion to see a man stood with him.

"who are you?" they asked him.

the man smiled and clicked his fingers. suddenly chaijns wrapped around Kronos and Gaea.

"Hyperion bring forth the Essence." the man said

"yes master." Hyperion said. he brought out a small object and pointed it at Kronos and Gaea. it flew towards them and entered their bodies. at the same time the man glowed Gold and Green and when the glow stopped he laughed.

"this is the Essence." he said to the dumbfounded Titan and Primordial.

he pointed at the floor and roots grew.

"the power of Gaea is mine." the man smiled, he pointed again and time seemed to slow "the power of Kronos is now mine."

"what!" they both roared and tried to rise, held back by their chains.

"the Essence allows me to take an Immortal's powers." the man explained "Hyperion throw these two into the pit. i have no need of them anymore."

Hyperion grabbed Kronos and Gaea and dragged them out of the room towards the dungeon where the pit to Tartarus lay.

"wait!" Gaea yelled as she was dragged away "who are you?"

the man looked up and his eyes seemed haunted by grief. he looked scarred and angry with the world. "i am your future." the man said and Hyperion dragged them away.

"look out Chaos." the man said out loud "your next."