Romans attack and Hyperion is fired

"it's time." Bobby simply said as he stuck his head inside Reyna's tent.

they'd been waiting for days now expecting an attack from the Titan's forces. now it was coming.

"where are they?" Reyna asked as the Romans pulled out their swords, shields and gladius'.

"close." Bobby promised "we have about five minutes at most until they start to appear."

"very well." Reyna said as Lupa came over to them.

"you have grown so strong and determined my pups." Lupa said "i am proud to have trained you."

"thank you Lupa." the Romans said, proud too have been praised by the usually distant she-wolf.

"you must be careful." Lupa warned "they will arrive in huge numbers and they won't be easy to defeat."

"we beat them once." Bobby said

"and i'm afraid you may not again." a new voice said. the Romans turned to se about a hundred people amassing behind them.

"Greeks." some of the Romans spat as the others nodded in recognition.

"Annabeth." Reyna spat, looking at the daughter of Athena. "why do you come here when the Titans approach?"

"the warriors of Chaos are here to help." the commander of the warriors said. "this is my Lieutenant, Beta or Nico Di Angelo." Nico nooded to the Romans

"the son of Hades?" Reyna narrowed her eyes. "the one Jason was talking to before he disappeared?"

the Strategist shifted uncomfortably and Reyna fixed on him with a look of loathing. "do you know what happened to Jason? DO YOU!" she screamed at him.

"let me introduce our Strategist or Gamma." the commander spoke "Jason Grace."

as if on cue the Romans roared in outrage and drew their weapons.

"how dare you!" Reyna started until Gamma removed his helmet.

"Hello Reyna." Jason said to her.

"Jason..." she started, staring dreamily then realised the looks of everyone on her. "wh-where were you?"

"with me." a large, cloaked figure said.

"who are you?" Reyna asked him

"i am Chaos the eternal one." he replied and as one the Romans bowed to him.

suddenly they heard a roar and all drew their weapons. suddenly there was a crash and the Titans army charged from the forest. there were Dracanea, Hellhounds, Laistragonian giants, Empousai and the Nemean Lion. at the front of the army was three figures.

"Hyperion." Annabeth said in awe.

"Porphyrion." Jason said, fixing his old enemy with contempt.

"and who are you?" Reyna asked the cloaked figure, staring at Chaos."

"i am the High-commander." the man said.

"where are Kronos and Gaea?" Lupa asked, evidently confused.

"they are... indisposed." Porphyerion smiled wickedly "we all serve on person now."

"who?" Thalia asked, wondering who could untie the Giants, Titans and Monsters.

"me." the High-commader said. "and now to an end with the pleasentries. i wish for Chaos myself. the rest are yours." he said to the monsters and his Lieutenants and they marched towards the Demigods.

Thalia pulled out her spear and was joined by Reyna, Annabeth and Jason and they as one charged Porphyrion. meanwhile the commander walked calmly through the warring monsters and demigods and set his sights on a target of his own. Hyperion.