Prologue

Sasuke chucked a rock at Kankuro, forcing him to put down the little boy. He hopped down easily and smirked at Kankuro.
"Knock it off, Kankuro." Sasuke turned to see a red haired girl with dark circles around her eyes, and the kanji for demon (鬼) on her forehead. Behind her followed a boy with the same coloured hair and same dark circles, with a kanji on his forehead. Twins, no doubt. It was the girl that had spoken.

"Yeah, or what?" The boy with cat ears, Kankuro responded rather boldly.

"Or I'll smash your head in and give whatever's remaining to Gaara." Kankuro visibly trembled and stuttered

"G-gomen, Oni." Oni and her brother nodded.

"Let's stop our messing around and continue on. We apologize for the inconvenience." The red-headed boy stated as they all turned to leave.

"Wait!" Sakura called out.

Oni and her brother turned. "Yes?" Sakura continued.

"You are ninja from the sand, right? Why are you here, um... State your buisness!"

Oni sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose muttering. "Boy this one's dull."

It was her brother who responded. "We are here to enter the chunin exams, of course."

"Oh." Sakura stated, not sure what to say.

"What's your name?" Sasuke called.

The blonde girl holding a big fan, Temari, turned with a hint of a blush on her cheeks. "Me?"

Sasuke shook his head. "No, you. The red-haired girl. And your brother as well."

The girl half-turned her head. "My name is Oni of the sand. My brother is Gaara."

Gaara turned all the way around. "I would also like to learn your name."

"Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha." Gaara chuckled.

"I look forward to meeting you again, Sasuke Uchiha." Then they all dissapeared in a swirl of sand.

••••••••鬼••••••••鬼••••••••鬼••••••••

(A/N)

I know what you're thinking. Another fanfiction? Really Lucy? Well, sorry! It's just that I have so many good ideas! Oh well hope you guys like!

{I have edited this because oh my God my grammar used to be terrible!! Not really I just didn't do a new paragraph for dialogue. Anyways, for you guys I think I'll keep writing. I love you guys and you deserve a finished story. Even if I don't like writing fanfics anymore I'll try to finish them for you.