Chapter 2

"Alright guys. Just stick to the plan." Our Sensei said. I don't really get why we have to betray the leaf, but I'm just a weapon, after all. Shinobi are tools to be used and disposed of. We set off to the building where the first part of the chunin exams are being held. As soon as I walked in I saw the genjutsu and we stood by watching the confrontation.

Sasuke and a chunin in disguise as a younger teen were each aiming a kick at each other. Suddenly, before my eyes could register a boy was standing in between them, blocking both kicks. The boy was wearing a stretchy green bodysuit, had a hideous bowl cut, lower eyelashes, and such big eyebrows that I thought he might have stolen Gaara's.

"Lee, I thought we weren't going to draw attention to ourselves." A girl with brown buns said, putting a hand on Lee's shoulder. The boy with long brown hair (Obviously a Hyuuga) was emotionless, reminding me of the Uchiha kid.

"Interesting... " Gaara murmured. I could tell by the look on his face he was memorizing this battle, Bushy Brow's speed, the fact that there was a Byakugan user, everything.

Gaara and I are very rarely beaten, but we memorize everyone's moves, and abilities just in case. The genjutsu was dropped, and we continued up a floor to the actual exam room. We walked in silently, and took Bun Girl's advice, we didn't draw attention to ourselves.

Unlike the Kyuubi container. "ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP! NONE OF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BEAT ME! I'M NARUTO UZUMAKI, BELIEVE IT!" I sighed. This idiot, I would take pleasure in killing him. A man with gray hair in ponytail told Naruto what everyone had been thinking. He was gonna get himself killed. I stared at the Uchiha intently, as the silver-haired man showed him ninja info cards.

I looked over and Gaara gave me a barely perceptible nod. I put my hand over my left eye, as an eyeball materialized over Duckbutt Uchiha's shoulder.

"I want information on Rock Lee of the leaf, Gaara of the sand, and Oni of the sand." I peered intently over his shoulder, anxious to see what information this man holds on me. First was Bushy Brow, who had more or less average, one B-rank, and assorted D and C. I noticed that in fact, Bun Girl and the Hyuuga were his team-mates.

Then it was Gaara and I. I noticed that all the small amount of information he had on us was correct. Four A-rank, Two B, and a few C. But that was more or less what he had on us. No skill sets, which was good. Not like they could beat us, but I would still rather them have as little information on me as possible.

Satisfied, I released the jutsu, taking my hand off my eye. I went to tell Gaara the information, but he seemed like he couldn't care less. He often seemed like that. Sometimes I think not sleeping makes him half asleep during the day. I know it does for me.

Finally, a man with scars running along his face entered the room. "Quiet down runts! My name is Ibiki Morino, and I'll be the proctor for the first exam."