Chapter 3

"My name is Ibiki Morino and I'll be your proctor for the first exam." We filed in to a classroom and I inwardly smirked. A written exam. I was hoping for something more like the exam from Mist, Where the last one living becomes chunin. How sissy.

We get our number and sit at a desk as Ibiki starts to explain the rules. "There are ten questions. You have forty five minutes to answer the first nine, and then the tenth will be given to you afterwords. If you are caught cheating you and your team will be out. Your time starts now." With that I picked up my paper and scanned all of the questions. I couldn't answer these. These were all things a chunin would know, not a genin. But I had caught the double meaning in his words.

If we were caught cheating we would be out but cheating was never banned. I noticed one kid who's hand was whirling across the paper. Under closer scrutiny I realized he was a chunin under a disquise. So that's how you wanna play it, eh Ibiki?

Shukaku.

What is it?

Tell Gaara about this.

Sure thing kiddo.

Using Shukaku to communicate with Gaara was very useful. All the information My half took in was transferred to Gaara's half, who could tell Gaara.

Guess who's back?

Oh, shut up.

You're no fun.

What does he say?

He says you should get the answers and then inform him.

Translation: I'm too lazy or don't know how to cheat.

More or less. See ya around.

Using my sand I made a small layer that settled over the chunin's paper. I could feel all the marks he made and started writing down the answers. After using Shukaku to send the answers off, I leaned back in my chair. I noticed the Uchiha brat using Sharingan. Typical. The Pinkette was in the motions of having her mind taken over by "Ino-pig." And the blonde brat who I want to kill so very much was sitting at his desk stupidly, not even thinking to cheat and not writing anything down.

"Times up rats! Time for the tenth question."

•••••鬼•••••鬼•••••鬼•••••鬼•••••鬼•••••

Hey guys! Sorry it's so short sorry it's so late sorry for saying sorry ummm.... yeah hope you enjoyed.

Sorry if you didn't.
[Still editing. Sorry!]