Chapter seven || Richelle?

Noah's PoV
I watched as James threw Sophia up into the air before softly bringing her back down again. Her loud giggles echoed around the room, lighting a small smile on my lips. After talking to Michelle about the whole Richelle situation....I was still not convinced. There is definitely something wrong with her and I'm going to find out what! Suddenly I heard a creek as the door to the bathroom opened. After a few minutes of silence Richelle tumbled through it. So that's where she was! I knew she wasn't in the music room. Emily and Riley are really bad liars. Richelle had her face to the ground and I noticed small tears had travelled down her cheeks. Richelle's crying? Why is she crying? Oh god its fault, isn't it? That's why they lied to me. What have I done? I need to talk to her! I felt Michelle's grip on my shoulders get tighter as she noticed I was about to stand up. I struggled out of her iron grip and ran over to Richelle-quickly gathering her into a hug, my arms going around her waist as I placed a feather light kiss on her forehead.
"Are you okay?! What's wrong?"
I mumbled into her ear with concern. She gripped tightly at my shirt burrowing her head into my chest.
"Richelle?"
I asked softer. She continued to just cry into my shirt. Oh god! I must have done something bad. I felt my heart sink.
"Richelle, please tell me! What's wrong?!"
I pleaded to her. I stroked her hair from the roots to the tips. Slowly but surely I felt her calm down, her breath deepened and she stopped her shaking. I slowly felt her release her grip on my back and lift her head from my chest. She moved her head from looking at the ground to stare into my eyes. Her hair was wild and not in their usual tight curls, her eyes were red and mascara had run down her face. She sniffled a few times before slowly moving her hands from behind her back.
"...Noah"
She said quietly. She hesitantly moved her hands in front of her. Something small resting in them, hidden from my view by her long manicured fingers. I suddenly noticed how quiet it was. James had stopped swinging Sophia around the room and was now sitting on the bench beside the rest of the girls. What's happening? I looked down at Richelle to see her staring down at her hands. I need to find out whats wrong...
I slowly dragged my hands from their position on her back, down her sides and along her arms until they rested on her small hands. I felt her tense up when I touched the soft skin. She looked up at me, water pooling in her eyes. Oh god! This is bad! Real bad!
"Tell me what's wrong?..."
I said softly, bringing a hand up to cup her cheek. She burrowed her head into it and closed her eyes. The water started to fall, dripping down her cheeks and dropping quietly to the floor. Please don't cry Richelle!
She slowly opened her eyes before looking down at our linked hands with a new found determination.
"Noah look at me!"
She said forcefully. Of course I turned to look at her.
"Don't get mad....."
"I'd never get mad at you Richelle"
I said softly. She gave me a watery smile before slowly prising our hands apart and dropping something delicately into my open palms. It's long....and cold....and made out of plastic. What is it? Richelle looks at me hesitantly waiting for me to look down at my hands. Oh boy was I in for a shock..
I slowly looked down at my hands. Crap! No no no! This can't be happening! For there resting in my hands was a pregnancy test. Not only just a pregnancy test. A positive pregnancy test!

I hope you enjoy guys😘 it's been a busy week so I am sorry this chapter is so short