Chapter four || What?

Riley's PoV
Did I....did I hear her right? Did she just say she might be....pregnant? All was silent as I stared at Richelle shocked. Her eyes were wide and distant and she had tears running down her face. I turned to look at Giselle only to see her staring at me with an equal shocked expression. However she broke her gaze with me quickly as she turned towards Richelle and brought her into a tight hug. Richelle grabbed onto her equally as tight, gripping onto Giselle's shirt until her knuckles went white. Giselle softly dragged a hand down her hair. Oh god! What if she is....ya know? Sophia will have a little brother or sister!
      After a few minutes Richelle let go of Giselle and went to sit down on one of the benches. We followed her over, sitting on the floor. It's time to ask her...
"Ritchie?"
I ask quietly. She lifted her head to look at me.
"Why do you think you are pregnant?"
She looked down at the ground, taking a few deep breaths before mumbling.
"It's just..well you see...me and Noah we've been having....ya know...sex, for a bit now and today...I didn't feel well this morning.....and then in the car before coming in I snapped at Sophia for playing with a lipstick that I don't even like. I made her cry! How bad of a mother am I? I've also had a really bad craving for fish fingers and custard and have been more emotional than usual. Do you know? Yesterday I cried for two hours straight because I saw a rescue puppy on the news. A puppy! How bad is that? It was so cute with soft brown fur and bright blue eyes and oh god was it small. So small that I could probably hold it in one hand, oh how I would kill to have a puppy now, one I could cuddle, who would love me, who would-"
I cut Richelle off by placing my hands on her shoulder to get her attention.
"Richelle! You're getting off topic! Now do you really believe you could be pregnant?"
I asked her. She softly nodded her head in a yes. Okay. Then there is only one thing to do! I quickly got of from my position on the floor before walking over to my cubby in the corner. I never thought I would be doing this but here It goes. I dug around in my cubby, digging under a pile of clothes and even a mouldy sandwich. Ew! I finally found what I was looking for at the back sitting proudly and starting to gather dust. Ugh this is really happening. I quickly took the object in my right hand and placed it behind my back. I walked back over to Richelle and Giselle who were watching me confused. As I sat down I hesitantly took the object from behind my back and displayed it to them. I watched as Richelle eyes widened in shock.
"Why have you got that hidden in your cubby?"
Giselle asked equally as shocked as Richelle.  There in my hand was an opened box of pregnancy tests. I nervously looked at the box before saying
"There was once in a time in my life that I thought I might have been...ya know...pregnant!"
Richelle and Giselle looked at each other before saying, shocking at the same time.
"With James baby?"
Who did they think I was? Did they really think I would cheat on James.
"Yes with James baby!"
I replied angrily. I watched as they looked down sorrowfully before mumbling 'sorry'.
"Wait so you are trying to tell me that there could have been a miniature James or Riley running around the studio. When did this happen?"
Asked Giselle jokingly. I knew this would happen, I guess I will just have to tell them. I grimaced before mumbling.
"A few months ago..."
I looked up at them to see them staring at me excitedly.
"Are you being serious Riley? Wait! Is that why you and James disappeared during Noah and Richelle's three year engagement anniversary?"
Said Giselle with a smile on her face. I looked over to Richelle to see her staring at me with expectation. I slowly nodded my head...
Giselle burst into laughter and Richelle's mouth dropped open in shock. Ugh! Never did I ever think I would be telling people that. After a few minutes of laughing, Giselle said giggling.
"Classic Jiley!"
I'm never going to live this down.
"Yes, yes alright Giselle, I get it! Now let's stop talking about me!"
"No way, this is too funny!"
Said Giselle before she collapsed onto the floor laughing. I looked hesitantly at Richelle. Her arms were crossed and her eyes were wide with laughter. She tried to look stern but it failed miserably.
"Really?"
She said jokingly. I gave her a smile before tapping her on the knee.
"Hey don't give me that look! Don't get me started on you and Noah's 'secret' make out sessions in the music room before each class."
Her eyes widened in shock.
"How do you know about that?!"
"Honey, although you try to be discrete, you fail miserably. You don't think I've noticed that you come in with lipstick on and after about ten minutes it's mysteriously disappeared and Noah now seems to be wearing 'pink blush' lipstick. Ha! Although Noah would do anything for you I don't think he has obtained a new passion for make up. Do you think?"
I watched as Richelle started to blush heavily and her mouth widened. Giselle was still on the floor in a fit of laughter.
"Oh shush!"
Said Richelle looking down at her feet. After a few minutes of laughing it finally stopped. All was quiet for a few moments as we caught our breath.
"Soo....Richelle? Are you going to do one?"
I ask nodding towards the box. Richelle looked down at them hesitantly.
"I...I don't know!"
She said exasperated. Oh poor Richelle! She is hardly an adult yet she has had to face these tiny little sticks not just once but nearly twice.
"You are going to have to do one if you think you are pregnant!"
As soon as the words left my lips there was suddenly a bang from off In the distance and then a voice.
"Richelle's pregnant?"
Oh crap!

Hey guys so enjoy this chapter, I tried to include some sort of Jiley so I hope you enjoy 😘