Chapter nineteen || Three months later

Three months later
Richelle's pov
"Happy three month old birthday, squid (😢 anybody get the reference)"
Whispered Noah, against my little bump. I felt his stubble tickle my skin as he kissed on the bump gently.
"I don't think that's how it works, Noe.."
I laughed, stroking a hand through his hair. We were laying on our bed. My head relaxed against the headboard, a pillow supporting my neck. Lying next to me was Noah, one hand spread out against the underside of my bump, his head against the top of it. We've been like this for awhile now. Nancy had taken Sophia out for the night, saying 'Relax, spend some time together. You'll thank me later'. I definitely will. This is so good.
"What do you mean? You said you were three months along, right?"
He questioned, confused. Oh Noah. You are so clueless when it comes to pregnancy. I threaded my hand through his hair once more.
"Noe, the baby was conceived three months ago. If it was already three months old then I believe we would be dealing with a minor miracle"
I laughed off. Maybe I could of explained it a little better. Noah thought over what I said for a few minutes.
"Oh."
He mumbled. Yep. He was confused. Oh Noah! You'd think after my pregnancy with Sophia you would have learned something. After that we lay in silence. Noah tracing small shapes into my skin, while I did the same thing into his scalp.
"I can't wait until she arrives.."
Noah finally sighed, placing a feather light kiss to my bump. She? Who said this baby was going to be a girl?
"She?"
I questioned. Noah nodded his head. The friction of the movement tickling my skin.
"Yep. Another Sophia. With little green eyes that will sparkle mischievously as she reaches for another cookie after we say, no."
I laughed, thinking of a situation only a few days ago when I had been caught doing that exact thing.
"She would giggle uncontrollably as I flew her up into the air, before bringing her back down, placing kiss after kiss to her little chubby cheeks.."
That sounds brilliant.
"Sophia would have someone to play with. She would practise new hairstyles on her little sister. Placing multicoloured clips into her auburn hair. We would go to the park and have a picnic under the stars. Strawberries and ice cream and little sandwiches. They would fall asleep and we would carry them home. We would place them in bed and watch as they fell asleep and feel so lucky to have them, because they would be perfect and so would we."
I couldn't help but close my eyes and imagine the scene in front of me. It sounded magical. To perfect to be the truth.
"She sounds perfect.."
I whispered, softly. Noah let out a moan in agreement.
"She is perfect. She is our little baby. There would be know one like her in the world.."
Noah responded confidently, he kissed against the bump one last time before moving up so he was next to me. He dragged me by the waist so that my head rested on his chest.
"I'm guessing you want her to be another daddy's girl just like Sophia.."
I teased, looking up at him with a smile. He looked down at me, giving me a cheeky smile.
"Nah. I don't think that's very fair now is it. Got to let you have one of them.."
He replied, leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead. I let out a laugh. Oh Noah. You never fail to make me smile. Whatever this baby is-a boy or a girl. I know that they will be perfect. Although Noah may say that this baby will be perfect because of me, it won't. For Noah will be the reason this child will be great. Noah is amazing. And so will be his child.

Short chapter but I tried to make it cute
668 words