Chapter two || Family

Okay guys 🤓 enjoy this chapter, sorry I took so long to update.
Noah's PoV
"MUMMY!...DADDY!"
Ugh. Really Sophia? I was just getting back to sleep. I lazily opened my eyes only to see a little girl with bouncy, curly blonde hair tumble on top of me. Oooff. Oh god that hurt!
"Mummy, get up! We go to studio. NOW!"
Hmm. I slowly opened my eyes again and spat out some hair that had fallen into my mouth.
"Phia it's too early!"
Sophia slowly got up and crawled over to Noah leaving me free of her weight. She sat on his chest and hesitantly started poking at his face.
"Da"
She poked at his cheek.
"Dad"
She poked his forehead.
"Daddy"
She poked his nose. From the corner of my eyes I saw Noah's hand start to creep up towards Sophia's sides.
"Come on daddy! We got to dance!"
She slowly lowered her face down onto Noah's to look at his closed eyes. What happened next was a moment I wish I had caught on camera. Noah opened his eyes wide and shouted BOO.
"AGGHHH"
Shouted Sophia. She jumped back in surprise but before she could fall, she was grabbed by Noah and flung into the air. By the time she was back safely on the ground, she was laughing uncontrollably.
"WEEEE, that was fun daddy. Again! Again!"
She said excitedly. Awe, she is so cute.
What did I do to deserve her?
"Maybe not now monkey. How about we go get some breakfast first?"
Said Noah getting up and lifting up Sophia. As he did I got a perfect view of his toned chest.
"Mummy? What are you looking at?"
Sometimes I curse at how perspective Sophia was. She definitely did not get that from me.
"Yeah, mummy! What were you looking at?"
Asked Noah teasingly. I felt my face heat up.
"Oh nothing much"
I said getting up from the comfort of bed and walking over to Noah. I stumbled a little before regaining my balance. Ugh! What was that? That didn't feel to good! It almost reminded me of when...nah. It could be be? Right? I stopped when I was in front of him.
"Only the cutest little girl ever"
I exclaimed tickling her belly. I smiled as she started to giggle happily.
"Hey! What about me?"
I heard Noah ask sadly. I looked over to him to see him giving me puppy dog eyes. I lazily put a hand on his chest and stood on my tippy toes so I was very close to his face. Our noses were nearly touching and so was our lips. I felt Noah's heartbeat get faster beneath my palms, watching as he gulped nervously.
"Oh....well you are the handsomest most hot and hilarious soon to be husband ever"
I say gently, with a smile. I watched as his face softened as he lowered down to give me a gentle kiss.
"Ewweeeeee!"
I gently let go of his lips. My eyes were still closed and I had a small smile on my face. Umm that was nice. I turned back round to Sophia.
"Hey missus, are you jealous?. Do you want some kisses from mumma too?"
I started to kiss her chubby cheeks, forehead, nose, eyelids and every part of her body not covered by clothes. She giggled and said.
"Stop....stop it mummy!"
"Yeah mummy...stop it! We need to go eat breakfast!"
Said Noah pulling at my hand. We slowly walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen. I sat down at the table with Sophia while Noah cooked us up some pancakes. I held Sophia in my lap and played with her soft curly hair.
"Sooo...what do you want to do in baby ballet today?"
It was my turn to teach the baby ballet while Noah taught J troupe. I don't mind though. To be honest I kind of prefer teaching the littler ones.
"Umm.....PIROUETTES!"
Oh dear. How should I tell her....
"Oh I'm sorry Phia-" I gently stroked her cheeks "-you're to little to do pirouettes"
I watched as her face grew sad and tears started to form in her eyes. Oh no! Don't cry.
"But...but....daddy gets to do them!"
Oh Phia! I wiped the tears off her cheeks and grabbed her into a tight hug.
"Daddy's old Phia. He is so old that daddy gets to do a lot of things that even I can't do"
Such as legally being able to drink alcohol. Ugh, you do not know how tedious it is to sit at a booth sipping orange juice while your friends are getting high of drinking.
Suddenly I heard footsteps from behind me. Noah walked into the kitchen with three plates of pancakes.
"Hey now! What did I just hear? Did someone just call me old?"
He teased. I watched as he stopped short when he saw Sophia folded into my lap, crying into my chest. I saw his eyes drop at the sight of his daughter crying. Noah hates seeing people cry. He just doesn't like it!
"Oh monkey. What's wrong?"
He exclaimed in concern sittings down at one of the chairs beside me and stroking Sophia's hair. At the sight of her father she jumped into his arms.
"I-I....want to do...do....pirouettes!"
I watched as Noah pulled Sophia's chin up so he could see her face. When he did I saw his face grow sad. His mouth dropped and his eyes softened.
"Oh monkey! I'm sorry. See when your older...I will teach you how to do pirouettes and then you'll be the best at them ever. Yeah."
He then pulled her into his chest.
"Promise"
I heard Sophia mumble.
"I promise. Now come on. I made you pancakes. Your favourite!"
Sophia jumped up from Noah's lap and yelled
"YEAHHH, PANCAKES!!"
Sometimes I don't understand children. One second they can be crying and then the next second they will be screaming for joy and running up the walls. It can be a handle sometimes but I still enjoy it. I watched as Sophia stuffed a mouthful of pancakes into her mouth. I felt a little sick at the sight. Ugh, what was that? I mean...first the dizziness and now this? What's wrong with me?
"Careful Sophia!"
I warned. Ugh. In the mood she is in today, I just know she will be a handful at the studio. There is not going to be a dull moment today, I know it...

Enjoy guys 😘 I know I took ages to update this but in the past week I added two more chapters to my other book 'Little tales of Nochelle'. I'm actually pretty proud of that!