I Want You Bad (Lesbian)

This is my.very first book so bare with me please. comment if I need to continue the book or stop this book.... ENJOY!

Chapter 1: The Dream

I wanted her bad. I wanted her to cum all over my face. Just dreaming and thinking about how good she would taste. Would she taste like honey? I couldn't wait to find out. Shes so anxious to fvck me and I was excited to fvck her. Vanessa, Vanessa oh how much better you would look riding my face.
While im taking a shower she slowly creeps behind me kissing all over my neck. Me being the aggressive one I push her up against the wall letting the warm water drip from my body to hers. I kiss her gently and give her my signature you aint ready seductive face. She bites down on her bottom lip letting me know she likes it when I tease her. Pandora making the moment more sexy plays "Sex Room" by Luda. She
whispers in my ear.
"Don't be in the shower long we got business to handle"
Licking my lips as I watched her ass leave the bathroom. Her ass was perfect. Nice, round, sit up right and jiggled a lil. Just the way I like it. I looked down making sure I was shaved properly and washed between my thighs one more time and hurried out the shower.
When I enter my room I was surprised, speechless, and most important wet. Here she was naked, legs spread revealing her pvssy for me to see. I bite down my bottom lip hard watching her crawl to me.
"Damn.... Baby you didn't have to surprise me like this." I said
"You know I had to bae so come over here and show me what I CANT handle" She said while tugging on my towel.
Letting it fall to the ground letting my size 44D breast bounce everywhere. She smiled and grabbed one while kissing me softly......
"WAKE UP Tamara! You got church today" my moma screamed.
I always hated when she woke me up right before I could get a chance to taste anything. Trust I will finish this dream when I daydream in Sunday school.