You Know You Want Me

Read, Comment, and Enjoy.

Chapter 3: You Know You Want Me.

As we step inside my room shes amazed at how it looks.  

"Wow you have a beautiful room." She said 

 "Thank you. I decorated it myself." I said with a little cockyness in my voice.  

 "Where should I put my bags"

" Oh over here in this closet"

" A WALK IN CLOSET? Wow how much money do your parents get paid?"

" I wouldn't know...." My words started to slur as I watched her bend over to place her bags on the ground. Her short all white dress lifted up just enough for me to see her black lace thong. I quickly turned around turning to keep my cool. I whispered my special chant: 

Just think about Alice, Tamara. Just think about...

The song All My Life by kc and jojo started going off in my pocket. On que my girlfriend Alice calls me.

"Hay baby wassup?"

"Oh nothing just missed you thats all. You rushed out of church today like you didn't want to see me or spend time with me. Did I do something wrong?"

" Oh its nothin...."  

As I turned around I seen Vanessa changing out of her church clothes. She was struggling to get her zipper unstuck. She looked at me with those big brown eyes and they were saying come fvck me... I mean come help me. As I slowly creep towards her I take the zipper and attempt to fix it. She began to back up on me a lil and I started to get moist. When I finally got the zipper unstuck her dress fell to the ground and revealed her sweet, fit, curvy body. I froze right there thinking about all the nasty, sexual things I could do to her.

"TAMARA ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!" My girlfriend screamed into the phone nearly dropping my phone from how hard I jumped.

"Yes yes bae im listening I was just.. umm.. just.. putting some clothes up."

"WHAT TF DID I SAY THEN?"  

Trying fast to figure out what she said Vanessa whispers.

"She said she wants to go to the movies tonight" 

Thank God she was listening because I wasn't.

"Bae keep calm. What time you want to go to the movies tonight?" I pretended like I was listening

"Around 8 and dont be late like always Tamara."

"Alright damn. Love you."

"I guess I love you too."

Hanging up the phone I look at Vanessa and she looks like she wants to burst into laughter.

"HAHA very funny right?" I said sarcastically

She jumps on me half naked grabs my cheeks and say  

"Aww is the baby having girlfriend problems?"

I look deep into her eyes and slowly move my hands up her back to unhook her bra. She bites down on her bottom lip and that tells me she wants the P. As soon as I reach her bra my moma burst into my room. 

"Yall hungry?"

I push her off of me and say  

"Yeah ma what you cooked?"

"Nothing we going out to eat"

When my moma finally left I helped Vanessa off the floor I grabbed my hair.

"Yo look im sorry about.." She leans forward to kiss me before I got a chance to finish my sentence. In shock my body just stand there letting her put her full, juicy, soft lips against mine. I quickly realized what I was doing and pushed her back. "I got a girlfriend Vanessa. Shes faithful and I don't want to hurt her" 

Her eyes became watery and she let a tear escape.  

" But Tamara I love you way more than she will ever." 

I took a step back and watched her get her clothes and run to the bathroom.

She loves me? But how? I never would have thought? Did I really like that kiss? 

Looking under my skirt my panies are dripping wet. I guess I didn't like the kiss I loved the kiss. My body wanted more and my heart started to feel a lil different when I thought about her. Do I... NO.... Yes.. I do have a crush on her. But my only question is what now?

She came back in the room and avoid all eye contact with me. I take her arm push her up against the wall and looked her in those big beautiful eyes.  

"Look Vanessa. I like... Well I have a crush on you but I have a girlfriend. I cant cheat on her it would crush her."

She looked down at her feet and kissed me on the cheek.  

"Your a beautiful young girl Tamara and I want to be YOUR girl but I guess I can wait my turn"  

I give her hug and she tightly gribbed my ass. I moaned a lil because that was my hot spot and I was completely turned on. Lord knows I wanted her right then and there but I had to go get ready.

"Tamara.. I need to do my hair can I come in?"  

I scattered around the bathroom trying to hurry up and put clothes when all of a sudden. 

BOOM!

"TAMARA ARE YOU alr...?" 

Vanessa burst into the bathroom but stopped when she seen my butt naked on the floor legs wide open rubbing my head. She giggled and then I realized I was still naked. I scrambled to get up off the floor to reach for my towel. She handed it to me and winked.

" Wow did you slip or something? ORRR were you trying to hurry up and clothe yourself so I wouldn't get a chance to see you naked."  

My eyes got big at the fact that she was actually right.

"NO." I lied "It was some water on the floor and when I was coming to the door I slipped in it."

"No need to lie. I actually enjoyed the sight. By the way you pvssy looks so delicious. I wanted to eat you out right on this bathroom floor. I wanted your pvssy all over my face. That sweet juicy fat piece of heaven you got sitting between your legs calling my name, begging for me to come make love to it."  

With every word she said she got closer and closer until we were face to face. She tugged on my towel making me want her to just snatch it off already.  

 "Anyways your mom said its time to go so hurry up.... Keep that pretty pvssy wet for me. I know you want me so stop fighting it."

As she walked away all I could think about was her fvcking me right on the bathroom floor. Good thing I mopped before she came.