What Now?

Chapter 4: What Now?

The drive was silent and awkward especially since Vanessa was staring at me the whole time. I guess my moma felt it to because she was the first to break the ice.

"So Miss. Vanessa how long are you going to be staying with us?"

"Well I was planning on staying 2 weeks if you dont mind."

Not knowing how loud I was going to be I screamed

"2 WEEKS?!!"

My mom slammed on brakes making everyone fly forward.

"I HIT TWO PEOPLE?!" She panicked.

"No mom I said TWO WEEKS."

"Oh well. Its great your staying long Vanessa. Tamara ia going to need some company while I go on my business trip tomorrow."

"WHAT BUSINESS TRIP?!" I snapped

"WATCH WHO YOU TALKING TO LIL GIRL IM STILL YOUR MOMA 17 or not."

Vanessa getting frustrated with our constant bickering interrupts.

"So how long will you be gone Ms.Johnson?"

"For about 3-5 days. I hope you two can behave and take care of my house on your own."

"You can count on Tamara and me right Tammy?"

I hate it when she calls me that. I told her that was the name my ex girlfriend Madison used to scream and call out while I was finger fvcking her in the locker room showers. Vanessa one day caught us right when I was hitting all the right spots and she was cumming screaming TAMMY TAMMY BABY PLEASE DONT STOP. IM CUMMING BAE! As soon as she said that I went down on her and started sucking on her clit.

My thoughts quickly changed when I saw us pull up to Olive Garden. I nearly broke the door to get inside. I love Olive Garden. Their the reason why I took 2 years of Italian.

"Ma you just know how to cheer me up, don't you?"

My mom gently kissed my forehead

"Yes I know my daughter TOO well"

When we were finally seated my mom and Vanessa sat across from me while I shared a seat with their industrial size purses. While ordering my food all I feel is someone rubbing up against my leg with their foot. I knew it just had to be Vanessa. I gave her the meanest mug I can but it just made her move up higher. She bit down on her index finger and winked at me. FINALLY here comes the food. As the waiter placed our food down on the table I cant help but stare at Vanessa. She was showing off her pearly white straight teeth to our gorgeous waitress. She looked over to me winked and placed her foot right on my pvssy. I nearly jumped out my seat but the table was blocking my jump.

"TAMARA JASMINE THOMAS WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN JUMPY TODAY?" My mom yelled so loud it caused everyone to stop what their doing. "Excuse me can we get these to go?"

"Sure ma'am I will be right back with your check and food"

As I hung my head in shane Vanessa sits next me and whispers in my ear.

"Im sorry. I'm just so horny right now and I couldn't help myself."

If looks could kill Vanessa would be laying on the floor with a white sheet over her. Do she really think thats an apology for one making me cause a scene and two making my panties wet.

As soon as we got in the house my moma immediately started packing. I hate it when she leaves my home alone especially since shes leaving me with Vanessa. Some shvt was going to happen that I may or may not regret but I know I would love every moment of it. As I waved to my moma when we dropped her off at the airport Vanessa turns to me.

"NOW we are finally alone. You and your pvssy is in deep danger." She winks and walks back to the car. I watch my moma airplane take off and said to myself.

"TAKE ME WITH YOUUU!! VANESSA TRYING TO RAPE ME LOWKEY." Then I started to think it wouldn't be considered rape if I liked it.