Your My Distraction

Chapter 5: Your My Distraction

"Dj wont you play this girl a love song. She really needs to hear this freaking love song." The music was blasting thur the speakers as Vanessa and I drove back home. I watched her as she grind to the beat. She was so into it, biting her bottom lip and singing along. I started to imagine her climbing on me, grinding on me to the music. As I flip her over getting on top of her grinding while she grabbed my back I pulled her closer and started sucking on her neck.

BEEEPPPP!! "ARE YOU ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL BVTCH?!!"

I quickly jumped out my fantasy when I noticed I was holding up traffic. Vanessa sat there just giggling like everything was so funny.

"Tamara if you were going to get distracted when I dance in the car you should have told."

"Girl you didn't distract me. I was thinking about my moma on that plane. Im a lil worried." I lied

Why would I tell her I was thinking about her? So when we got home she can start dancing again and I would loose all control over my body and actions? I think not. Im going to keep that to myself.  

As I pulled up into the drive way Vanessa took my house key and ran into the house. No this bvtch didn't just take my shvt without permission. As I parked the car in the garage and slammed the door I stopped in my tracks. What if shes trying to tie me up so I cant leave? What if shes in there naked? Mmmm that would be... What the hell am I thinking? Im in love with Alice I can handle this. I walked into the house slowly to find Vanessa on top of my mom's $25,000 dinner room table with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on her breast and between her legs. If my jaw could it would have hit the floor. As my favorite song Another Round by Chris Brown played in the background I instantly got wet. I wanted to do everything to her right at this moment but I just closed eyes, turned my head and ran up to my room. My first instinct was to call Alice. I struggled to call her.

"PICK UP! Pick up!" I said to myself. When she finally picked up I heard moaning.

"Hello?? Alice??" I said slowly

"Yes Baby! Fvck me harder!" A girl screamed

"ALICE ARE YOU WATCHING PORN AGAIN?" I screamed but nobody responded.

"Stick that dvck deep inside me, Tay. Come on baby I know you can do better than that." A girl moaned. That's ironic Alice's ex boyfriend name is Tay. She also sounded exactly like Alice. No it couldn't be. I know this girl didn't.

"Damn Alice I can't go that fast!" Tay grunted.

As the tears began to roll down my cheeks I sat there, listening and recording my girlfriend getting fvcked by a nigga that I hated with a passion. My girlfriend isn't even a virgin like she claimed to be. That HOE!

"ALICE!! YOUR A HOE! YOU CAN SVCK HIS TINY ASS DVCK FROM THE BACK WHILE YOU'RE RIDING THAT SHVT YOU SICK LOOKING BVTCH! NEVER CALL OR TEXT ME EVER AGAIN! DONT TALK TO ME IN PUBLIC OR PRIVATE!" I yelled, screamed and tried to talk thur my tears. She must have heard me because all I heard was her say "Oh Shvt" then the dial tone. I cried and cried until it burned. She was a fake, sick looking bvtch. I cant believe she would.. Oh my gosh! I started to flip everything over in my room. Until I felt arms wrap around me and tackled me to the floor. I looked up to see Vanessa with so much confusion in her eyes. After she heard the recording she held me until I fell asleep. That night I respected Vanessa. She just wanted to hold me and never let go. I didn't want her to either.

"Wake up sleepy head. I made you some pancakes, bacon and eggs your favorite." Vanessa said standing over me with a tray and her perfect white teeth at smiling me.

"Thank you Vanessa. It smells good. Did I fall asleep on you last night?"

"Yes but it wasn't easy. You cried in your sleep and tossed and turn. I had to sing to help you sleep better."

"Im so sorry. You shouldn't have to put up with that. Let me make it up to you."

"Just let me sleep and I will be fine." Vanessa did have bags under her eyes.

"You sleep and I will take care of everything else." I said

With Vanessa sound asleep I thought to myself what should I do about Alice, what should I say, and what if she tried to get me back. Never again will I go back with her cheating ass. I couldn't, I wouldn't and I shouldn't. Lord what should I do. As I walked into the bathroom and saw my mother's sleeping pills. No Tamara she isn't worth your life. Your done with drugs remember that's not your life anymore.

The sounds of sirens

"Ms. Thomas your going to be alright." Some lady said

"Excuse me... umm.. whats going on?" I said. I was in so much pain. My body felt stiff and I was very light headed.

"Your friend found you laid on the floor with a bottle of sleep medication in your hand. Your were bleeding so she hurried to the phone to call us."

I DIDN'T!! My moma is going to beat my ASS when she gets home.

"MY BABY!! THATS MY BABY LET ME SEE MY BABY!" My mother yelled. Why did she have to be so ghetto? I can hear her heels hitting the tile floor as she ran up to my bed side.

"Oh my baby are you okay? What were u thinking? Do you know now you have to go back to rehab? Omg pooh why would you do that?"

Some many thoughts rushed thur my head it was hard for me to focus on what was going on. It was starting to be more difficult to breath and to move. I began to feel light headed again. I slowly fell into a deep sleep where I heard nothing, felt nothing anymore.