What The Hell?

Chapter 7: What The Hell?

"Well Hay Baby girl. You missed me?"

"WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU HERE FOR?" I yelled loud enough everyone attention was all on me.

"LOOK HERE YOUNG LADY I AM YOUR FATHER AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME. GOT THAT?" He yelled right back.

I nodded and turned around to hide my tears. I hated him. HATE! HATE! HATED HIM! With every bone and blood vessels in my body. He left my mom for some hoe down at his usual strip club. When he lost his money he lost his hoes. Should have known that was gonna happen daddy. Tuhh and they say im a player like my dad. He isn't even close to the level im on. I got morr chicks and kept more than he did. Little ugly ass bvtch. Oh he makes my blood boil and my skin crawl.

"Baby girl I didn't mean to yell im sorry, okay?" He said putting his arm around me. My eyes got big and I jerked away.

"Dont put your nasty hoeing hands on me. I don't like you. I WILL NEVER LIKE YOU, DID YOU GET THAT?" I started to get louder and louder with every word.

"THATS ENOUGH TAMARA! SHUT YOUR ASS UP AND LISTEN. Your father is staying here with YOU for a month. My job is moving me to England for a huge fashion show. So BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR SO HELP ME GOD IF YOU DONT IMA WHOOP YOUR ASS INFRONT OF THE NATION." My moma said with so much authority it scared the hell out of me.

"Uh.. oh... okay mom. Just chill im going to be...... ima try to be good." I said with my soft sweet voice.

"Okay baby. Thats all im asking for." She kissed my forehead and sat back on the stretcher, they rolled her in the ambulance and they drove away. I guess now I have to show this man around. As I flicked Alice who was still on the floor in handcuffs.

"Ma'am do you want a restraining order against Ms.... ummm this girl?" The heavy set police officer said while filling out paperwork.

"No not at all. I got something better I can make her miserable with." I said with a evil smile

"Tamara I checked in the house. Everything is..." before Vanessa could finish her sentence I grabbed her face and kissed her. I can tell she was enjoying the moment because she wrapped her arms around my neck and moved closer to my body. I slid my hands down to her butt and held it as we made out right in front of Alice. I felt Vanessa body slowly grinding against mine. At that moment I pushed her against my car and lifted one of her legs and wrapped it around me. I wanted Vanessa right then and there. Her vanilla scent filled my nose, her soft lips against mine, her tongue exploring my mouth and my hands on her big round ass.

"Ummm.. Excuse my interruption but since you dont want a restraining order placed you have to sign this document stating that." This fat doughnut eating officer interrupted my moment.  As I looked down at Alice's eyes I can tell she was hurt. She looked at me with watery eyes and whispered

"Why? Why would you do that? Why put me through this type of pain?"

"An eye for an eye, Bvtch." I said with no sympathy. How could she sit there and act innocent?

"Baby girl you're mother never mentioned you being gay and why are you hurting that girl? Im pretty sure your mother will sue her." My dad said

"If you were in my life she wouldn't have to tell you shvt." I snapped back

"Just finish up here, come in the house show me around and figure out what we are going to eat tonight. And who's your girlfriend?" He said pointing at Vanessa.

"Shes not my girlfriend...... Yet of course." I said low but not low enough because I seen Vanessa whip her head around and started grinning from ear to ear. I looked back at her winked.

" Vanessa, can you show my daddy around the house while I handle business with these lovely officers." I said in my soft sweet voice that always made her melt.

"Umm.. su.. sure Tamara whatever you want.. umm.. come on Mr.Thomas I will umm.. show you around." She said weakly while smiling from ear to ear. I knew tonight in bed Vanessa was going to be up all night talking about our soon to be existing relationship.

Later that night @ 12am

"It was nice of your dad to cook for us right Tamara?" Vanessa said while changing into my old middle school shirt she hate wearing pants so she just kept her boy shorts on.

"He's just trying to get on my good side." I said with a frown while trying to get my shirt over my head. Vanessa crawled towards me and cuddled under me.

"Tamara... Did you mean it?"

I knew she was gonna ask me that.

"Did I mean what , V?"

"The kiss. You were so passionate with it and for a second there I felt you melt into my arms opening up your heart to me. And the whole not my girlfriend yet part too. "

Okay its official shes delusional. Me, Tamara doing all that with just one kiss. Or is she right? Am I opening up to her? I cant be. Shes just a friend so I think.

"Look V, im not..."

Before I could finish Vanessa jumped on top of me grabbed my face and started making out with me. I felt loved for once in my life. I felt joy when her lips touched mine. I felt my heart skip a beat and open up just like she said. I felt the wetness coming from my pvssy.

She whispers in my ear "Tamara make love to me, take my virginity ive always wanted you to have it."

I flipped her over kissed her lips and said "Vanessa, I love you."