Chapter 8 : Reality

With me on top of Vanessa I could feel her soft hands on my back holding on tight and just the look in her eyes told me how much she didn't want to let go.

"Vanessa, baby are you sure you want to do this.... with me? Im not perfect. Im not right for you. Im a mess."

"Tamara after all you've been through, I never left your side. Through out the hospital, your dad, overdose, and Alice I never left your side. Im in love with you. So yes im sure."

With those words my heart felt so warm, my eyes started to close and my legs started to shake. Vanessa started kissing on my neck moving her way down to my breast. With every lick I got wetter and wetter. She moved down to my pants unbuttoned them and looked me in my eyes. I gave her that im ready look and she pulled my pants down.

"Tamara your so wet." She felt all around my pvssy making me want her more. "You ready baby?"

"Yes" I said in my baby voice. She opened my legs wide, licked her lips, licked up and down my legs, kissed my pvssy until.....

"IM HOME..... WTF IS GOING ON HERE? TAMARA!!" My moma bursted into my room and at that moment my heart dropped, my eyes shot wide open and I really wasn't happy to see my moma. Vanessa fell off the bed screaming IT WASN'T ME. I sat there thinking shes going to sit us down and ask 55,000 questions.

"Tamara.. were you and Vanessa about to??" My mom asked with this worried look on her face. "Are you guys even ready for that? Do you guys use straps, dildos, or fingers? We practice safe sex in this house."

I wish my moma would shut up now.

"Baby girl, let me talk with Tamara real quick." My ugly ass daddy demanded my mother.

"Uhh okay you talk to her and Vanessa and I will have a word."

My dad pulled me out a lecture to enter another one greattt thanks daddy.

"Baby girl. You love her?"

I know this man didn't just ask me that. Why would he? Do it look like it? Okay maybe a little but still!

" I don't know da. I might. Why?"

"Because I can tell."

"How?" This man don't know me he dont know how I feel what I've been through inside my heart.

"Every time you look at Vanessa you get the same look I got my eyes when I first met your mother. She was beautiful she was everything I ever imagined and always wanted to be with and that is the same look and I know it has to be the same feeling you get for Vanessa."

It was scary how my dad was exactly right yes I am in love with Vanessa she's everything and anything to me. She was there when I overdose she was there when I was down and out she was there at the hospital everyday she was there when my mother wasn't and she was there to hold me when I cried in my sleep.

"Tamara are you listening? Are you listening to me?" My dad said with the tender voice.

"Yes I'm listening dad and you're right I am in love with her but but you know Mom would whoop my ass."

"Your mother would have been whoop yo ass when she first walked in and seen what she peeped if she was really that mad but I think you being honest with her when mean everything to her."

"You know what Dad you're really not a bad guy I kinda you know I love you in all."

My dad eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when he heard those words I'm so happy that maybe everything's going to be okay.

"Tamara, Vanessa has told me that she's been love with you for 4 years. Baby girl why you didn't tell me I knew you knew she was in love with you why would you hide that. Now let's be honest are you a lesbian?"

My mama said with every crack in her voice and every tear rolling down her face. I couldn't help who I like and who I didn't and she should've knew that from jump start but maybe it's time I be honest with her.

"yes mom I am a lesbian and and I'm sorry but I can't help who I do and do not like." I said crying.

"We are going to church tomorrow bright n early and you better be ready to get baptized again." She stormed out the room and slammed the door. What am I to do now?