1

It had been raining heavily the entire night with thunderstorms roaring loudly, it made me flinched with every strike.

I covered myself with the soft fabric around my slim body and gripped the blanket on my side making my fingers numb but i didn't care, i was too afraid to go out and run to the arms of my beloved mother, im afraid that if i tried to make a run for it, it will strike me anytime.

With a fast beating of my heart, i closed my eyes shut and forced myself to sleep but the thunderstorm had better things for me.

I silently cried with the pouring rain camouflage my cries. Soon it turned into ugly sobs left my lips.

"Frostbite, are you okay?" My mother marched into my room and gave me the tightest and comforting hug any mother could give. She know how much i hated the thunderstorm thus here she is.

"Why aren't you here sooner?" I whined and hugged her back.

"Go to sleep. I'll stay by your side till the storm subsidies hmmm." My mother cooed as she rubbed small circles behind my back, calming me and soon i felt asleep with her singing a lullaby to my ear.

The next day i woke up with messy hair and dark eye-circled under my eyes. I yawned then streched my body before walking lazyly to the bathroom.

After the warm shower, i put on my uniform and glasses, checking myself in the mirror before walking down for breakfast.

"Aigooo my frostbite. Come down and have breakfast, omma cooked teokkbokie and bulgogi." Omma chimed and placed the plate on the table.

My stomach was growling loudly already, im not surprise if my mother didn't heard it.

I skipped happily towards the dining table with a smile on my face and sat down eating my food when oppa came down the stairs and smacked the back of my head.

"Ya!" I raised my voice at him with my mouth full and adjusting my glasses.

"What?" Oppa said back as he sat infront of me holding his chopstick in his hand.

"Pfft!" I said and rolled my eyes.

After breakfast i bid my mother goodbye and went to school with my brother since we are from the same school.

How annoying it is to see his face everyday in school and after school.

"Dongsaeng what time are you ending school today?" Oppa asked swinging his arms around my shoulder.

"Im going home with seulra today." I said and pushed his arms away.

"Im not saying im going home with you." Oppa said scoffing at me. I rolled my eyes and we reached school.

Oppa is in a band called ikon, he said he is the most popular member and he has six members but he didn't tell me their names nor have I seen any of them in school.

I entered my class and greet seulra, my best friend.

"Seulra-ya! Hello!" I waved at her excitedly and she waved back.

We talked about anything and everything till she said something.

"I notice yunhyeong had been looking here since the moment you walked in class. Wait don't turn around, you'll make it obvious. Wait till i give you the signal then you turn." Seulra whispered and when she gave me the signal i turned around and true enough yunhyeong was looking at me.

We made eye contact and he shyly looked away, scratching the back of his head in embarrasement as he was caught looking at me.

"Why would he looked at me?" I asked seulra as i turned back around.

"I don't know. Wait! Maybe... Just maybe-"

"No! Don't even think about it. I know what you're thinking about." I cut her off, i was more flustered that my heart skipped a beat.

"I didn't said it." She said as she giggled and looked at herself in her compact mirror.

The class has started and i could feel a gaze shooting at me.

From the corner of my eyes i could see yunhyeong looking at me again but this time he was smiling to himself.

Why is he smiling? Crazy boy.

I ignored him but i couldn't concentrate knowing that someone is looking at me.

I nudged seulra's elbow and she glared at me. I looked at her notebook and there were a scribble on it cause by me. I apologised to her and said "why is he looking at me? It had been for quite some time. Im uncomfortable."

"Hey yunhyeong-"

"Shhhhhh!" I closed her mouth with my hands and her words were mutted.

Yunhyeong looked at us, his eyes never leaving mine. My heart skipped a beat again and i forced a smile.

"Ya! What do you think you're doing!" I whispered-screamed at her and she showed me her innocent face. I mentally facepalmed myself. How can she be so clueless about it.

Class ended and it was lunch time.

We went to the cafeteria but it was already full, only one row of table which is two seats vacant but beside it was yunhyeong and his group of friends.

"Let's seat here." Seulra said excitedly but i debated with her.

"But... It's yunhyeong." I said. She ignored my plea and walked over to him.

"Yunhyeong-ssi can we seat here." Seulra said.

How can she be so daring. Yunhyeong turned and smiled at me "sure."

My heart was beating fast like crazy and my face felt hot. Seulra pushed me to seat infront of yunhyeong as she sat beside me. I mentally curse her inside my mind.

"Can i ask you something?" Yunhyeong asked as he smiled sweetly at me.

Shit. What is it?

I started to feel nervous and swallowed hard, mentally preparing myself for what he wanted to asked me.

***

Cliff-hanger..... Hahaha...

Vote and comment .

My first ikon fanfic , i hope you like it ^^