10

I froze on my spot when i saw who was standing at the door.

"Aren't you going to let us in." Jinhwan said to seulra as she froze infront of the door.

I snapped out of my trance and made my way infront of the door, pushed seulra gently to the side and welcome jinhwan and his friends in.

"Guys welcome, wow what a small world. First it was oppa and now jinhwan too." I chuckle and make space for them to walk in.

They high-fived me except for oppa and yunhyeong. Oppa hug me while yunhyeong smiled warmly at me.

"We brought something for you." Jinhwan said and i took the plastic bags from his hands and set the food that he brought on the table.

We all sat down. I sat inbetween donghyuk and yunhyeong while seulra sat inbetween jinhwan and junhoe, oppa was sitting infront of me and beside him was chanwoo and hanbin.

"Hmmm delicious. Who made this?" Chanwoo asked cutely, taking more from the plate and i just smiled as a reply.

"Hmmm not bad, not only you're beautiful, you can cook too. That is a bonus. Bobby-ah, you're lucky to have a sister like jihye." Chanwoo added and i blushed. Oppa grinned at chanwoo and added more potato pancakes on my plate.

I thanked him and we ate while talking.

~~

Jinhwan POV

I overheard junhoe and yunhyeong conversation.

"I think i have to give up." I assumed that was what junhoe said, his voice was husky and sounded sad.

"Give up on what?" Yunhyeong asked.

"I didn't know we like the same girl." Junhoe said with a sigh and i leaned in closer to the door to listen to what he was about to say next.

"She is my first love, what should i do?" He sobbed and i heard yunhyeong trying his best to comfort him.

"Should i give her up? Or should i fight for her? But i don't want to ruin my friendship with jinhwan." He added and then i knew, he was talking about seulra. My heart broke knowing we like the same girl and i don't know what to do?

I left and went into my room, i sat down and ran my fingers through my hair making it fall back infront and covering my eyes, without me realising it, tears streaming from the corner of my eyes.

I fall backwards my back landing on bed and i covered my eyes with my arm but the tears still made it's way to the corner of my eyes and landed on my cheeks.

~~~

I can't sleep, i was staring into blank space until my phone vibrated. It was from seulra.

Jinnie, wanna come to my house and have breakfast together? I won't take no for an answer. -seagull

I took a minute to reply. Should i say yes or no?

You can bring your friends to come along. I want to meet them (*^▽^*) -seagull

What time should i come over?

Yey! You're coming over ^^. Hmmm 8.30am. I'll be waiting. (≧∇≦)/  goodnighty jinnie ლ(́◉౪◉‵ლ)-seagull

Goodnight. Sweet dream, seagull ;)

I replied back and locked my phone, my lockscreen is a picture of her. I smiled unknowingly at her reply and looked up at the ceiling.

Why must it be seulra? Why must we like the same girl?

~~~

The next moring, i woke them up and told them that we are having breakfast at seulra's.

"Really? We must bring some food over." Chanwoo said running to the kitchen and rummaging through the fridge.

We all got ready and with full hands, we left the apartment and went over to seulra's.

~~

Upon arriving, seulra seem shocked as she froze on her spot.

"Aren't you going to let us in?" I smirked and jihye came out and welcome us in.

After breakfast we play truth or dare, we occupied the sofa and the floor.

It was yunhyeong turn to spin the bottle and it stop on jihye.

"Truth or dare?" Yunhyeong question slyly and jihye gulped and answered truth.

"Do you truly love me?" Yunhyeong asked and it made all of us gasped.

~~

"Do you truly love me?" Yunhyeong asked and i froze.

So this is how he is telling the rest about us?

All of them gasped dramatically as oppa glared at me, knitting his eyebrows together. His gaze could kill me. I gulped and took a longer time to answer. My heart began racing and i feel like this is a life and death question.

"I do. I love you." I said and yunhyeong smiled brightly.

"When were you two together?" Seulra asked folding her arms across her chest as she glared at me, pouting.

"Yesterday." Yunhyeong answered for me and i smiled nervously.

Oppa looked disappointed as he sigh and looked away.

"Wow.... Yunhyeong finally got her." Chanwoo said and giggled like five year old girl.

~~~

Junhoe spin the bottle and it landed on seulra. He gulped nervously as he rubbed the back of his head thinking of a question to asked her with.

"Dare!" Seulra said, not waiting for junhoe to asked.

Jinhwan looked at junhoe nervously and he looked down.

"I dare you to fall in love with jinhwan." Junhoe said and everyone screamed excitedly.

Jinhwan looked up at junhoe and he smiled faintly.

Jinhwan looked back at seulra waiting for her to answer and she smiled saying "but its the truth. I've already fallen for you." She covered her face after saying that and we all cringed.

That was the start of the seagull and the shortie couple.

"Yaaa.... You!" I smacked her arm playfully and she pouts.

Vote&comment ^^