7

"Yeah. Damn bored." I chucked nervously and he stood up. I watch him walked to the board infront and turned around looking at me.

"Well, let's have some fun then, shall we?" He smirked and i gulped.

Is his fun and my fun the same? I carefully looked at him as he took out a marker out of his pocket and started doodling on the board.

"What are you waiting for? Come here." He said asking me to come over, with heavy footsteps i made it beside him.

He showed me his eye-smile and pass me another marker in his pocket.

How many things does this guy have?

I giggled as i draw him on board looking like a potato.

"Who is that?" He asked as he stopped and looked at my drawing.

I laughed harder and said "you." I was holding my stomach as my laugh grew louder till tears welled up in my eyes.

"I don't look like that." He smirked as he draw something beside my drawing.

My laughing faded as i observe his drawing. It was cute.

"Guess who." He sang.

"Hmmmm...." I hummed, my finger on my chin and i rolled my eyes thinking of an answer. I giggled and he pouts.

"This is you." He said impatiently as i didn't answered and just giggled.

He draw a huge heart shape covering us both and he draw my hands holding his hands.

"That is cute, but why the heart shape?" I asked because i was curious and he turned around looking at me with a serious look plastered on his face.

"I have been meaning to say this.." He paused and came closer to me.

I frozed on my spot and my face grew hotter, my heart beat was thumping fast and loud in my chest.

"I like you." He said and held my hand.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously and glance into my eyes. I was lost in his gaze and suddenly a smile creep to my face.

"I take that as a yes." He assumed and hugged me. I hugged him back and i know if i told seulra about this, she is going to teased me for eternity. I just have to endure it.

We broke the hug and continued doodling on the board.

Then i remembered, what will happened if oppa know? I just have to face him later if that ever happen.

I still can't believe that yunhyeong is mine and im his. It felt like a dream. A dream that i don't want to wake up from.

But you know, happy ever after don't exist in real life. Sometimes you have to let go if you love them too much and not to see them get hurt, even if it hurts you in the process.

~~~~

Detention ended and we walked to the cafeteria as i told him that seulra was waiting for me. I saw her talking to chanwoo and the rest. I approached her and she instantly wiggled her eyebrow when she saw yunhyeong and i walking together. She seriously need to stop wriggling her eyebrow, it's a fail. We need to talk about this later on.

"What is going on between the two of you?" Seulra asked as the rest made background noises, she clung on my arm dragging me to seat down beside donghyuk.

Oh damn. This when the teasing will start if i tell her.

Donghyuk winked at me and i smiled shyly, adjusting my glasses.