8

It's sure a busy day.

~~

"You still live here?" Jinhwan asked seulra, eyes widen and mouth agape.

"Ofcouse. How could i moved out of this house when it gives us too many memories since childhood." Seulra said and wipes her tears fakingly.

"Oh my god, remember that backyard where we used to play sand and your mom scolded us for bringing in sand from the garden to the backyard?" Jinhwan said and i remembered clearly on that day, like it was yesterday.

"And that stairs, we used to play who got married and i made a flower crown for you." He said and seulra laughed.

"Yeah. That was legit, legend. I can't believe you made a flower crown for me." Seulra chuckled, we made our way to the kitchen.

"Wow! You cooked all these?" Jinhwan asked amazed at all the food infront of him.

"Yeah. I cook all of them with jihye's help. She made that teokkbokki though. It's really delicious, you should try it and i tell you, once you eat it, your soul will fly to galaxy, that is how- hey i haven't finished what i was about to say- it's good right? See i told you, your soul will fly to galaxy, ya, where are you taking the whole plate to- ya kim jinhwan share it with me." Seulra said chasing after jinhwan to the living room.

Im glad they liked my teokkbokki, it was my mother's recipe. I took all the plates to the coffee table and watch them fight over my teokkbokki.

"Guys i made more, you don't have to fight over it." I said giggling at their childishness.

~~~

Yunhyeong POV

"Bobby, i tried like forever, he isn't picking up." I said and sighed.

"Nevermind, we'll just try again later." Bobby said still blowing ballons.

"I want to do the frosting." Junhoe said, his voice was booming through the room.

"I want to do it. You've already done the sprinkling." Donghyuk said and they were arguing on and on and on.

"Stop it the both of you." Hanbin snapped and they glared at each other.

"Why can't the both of you get along with each other?" Hanbin asked and they kept quite.

I tried calling again and finally jinhwan answered.

"Guys jinhwan answered." I said and they all stood around me, trying to listen to our conversation. I put it on speaker and held it out for them to hear.

"Hello?" Jinhwan answered, i heard voices at the background, it sounded like girls. We looked at each other and i said "are you in the club?"

"No. Im at my friend's. Why are you calling me?" He asked munching on food.

"Jinhwan you have to come over at our hangout. We have something for you." Chanwoo said and jinhwan chuckled.

"What is it?" Jinhwan asked, i can tell that he faked being excited.

"It's a surprise." All of us said in unison, we looked at each other and laughed.

"Hmm i like surprises. Okay. I'll come by later. Bye got to go." Jinwhan said and i heard the girls voices sounded familiar.

"Is it just me or did you guys heard the girls voices sounded familiar like we know them." Donghyuk said and i nod my head. We all did.

"Who could it be?" Junhoe asked.

"Hmmmm." Chanwoo hummed as he scratched his head.

"Jihye and seulra!" We exclaimed in unison. Bobby was not here, he was busy fixing the cake, after jinhwan ended the call, bobby went in the kitchen.