2

"Can i ask you something?" Yunhyeong asked as he smiled sweetly at me.

Shit. What is it?

I started to feel nervous and swallowed hard the lump that was forming in my throat, mentally preparing myself for what he wanted to asked me.

"Did you use nivea lipbalm?" He asked as his fingers tracing his lips.

That was unexpected. When i looked at his lips. He use nivea lipbalm too, same flavour as mine. His lips were pinkish and kissable.

Wait what was i thinking? I snapped out of my thoughts and make eye contact with him.

"Hhhow ddid you know?" I stuttered and he smiled at me, his eyes were invinsible under the layers of his chubby cheeks. I find that cute, without me realising it, i smiled along too.

"We have things in common, actually alot." He said and i felt my cheeks burning.

"Oh...... Look who is making progress." Seulra said looking in the mirror where i was, beside her.

"What?" I asked washing my face as i was blushing so hard, it's hard to make my cheeks go back to normal again, this is my first time that i blushed this much.

"I can predict that you and him will-

"Shut up! Its never going to happen." I said frustrated at her.

We ended up in the toilet because i can't take anymore compliments from yunhyeong and futhurmore, he wasn't eating at all but staring at me.

"Just saying. I know it will." She teased and i rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said and adjusted my glasses.

"Why don't you wear contact lense? I see you struggling with those glasses." Seulra asked, she had been wearing contact lenses and it looked good on her, to be honest.

Yeah, why didn't i think of that.

"Im scared , i'll poke my eyes." I said pointing to my eyes and she laughed.

"I was like that when i first use it-

"YOU POKE YOUR EYES!" I exclaimed cutting her mid sentence and curled up my fingers.

"No, you idiot, i didn't poke my eyes but i did struggle to put it in my eyes, but now, im use to it already." She giggled and i was relieved to know that she didn't poke her eyes.

We touched up our make-up and went back to class. I was seating down and put my arms under the table when i felt something. I pulled it out and it was a handwritten letter. Curious who it was, with a smile on my face i opened the letter.

'Hey jihye, see me after school outside class, I have something for you.' Xx

It was a short letter. It didn't say who it was from so i don't know who it is but after reading it, i was so nervous and looked around my classroom.

No one was looking at me except for yunhyeong. He gave me a chic wink, i turned back around and caught seulra reading the note. She was grinning from the letter back to me.

"I think i know who it is~" She drag her words wriggling her eyebrows but failed miserably.

I rolled my eyes and inhaled a sharp breath.

I can't stop glancing at the time, every second it ticks, i was so nervous and anxious thinking of what is going to happen after this last period ends.

"Ya, jihye-ah, why are you so anxious? Thinking of later?" Seulra asked nudging my arm.

I flinced at the sudden contact and she flinched too. "Huh?" I asked not paying attention to her at all.

"Relax, nothing is going to happen." She tried to calm me down but it made me even more nervous and anxious.

After school

I sat down not knowing what to do.

"Ya, aren't you going to see him?" Seulra asked.

I was staring into blank space and she snapped her fingers infront of my face.

"Huh? What?" I said my heart began to beat fast again and i couldn't think straight.

"I'll wait for you at our hangout." Seulra said, patting my shoulder leaving me alone here in class.

What is going to happen?

No, what will happen?

I can do this. Nothing is going to happen. I need to relax.

I said this to myself and calmly pack my notebook, swing my backpack over my shoulder and walked out of the classroom, i felt someone poke my shoulder and i knew who it was. I slowly turned around and yunhyeong was smiling widely at me, i smiled back and he had both his hands behind his back.

"I have something for you." He shyly said and slowly put his hands out from his back, he was clutching his hands together. My eyes travelled from his eyes to his hands that was infront of me.

He pulled my right hand that was on my side and put his hands on my hand. I felt something on my palm, i looked at him, he smiled and said "for you" before running off.

I looked at my palm and it was nivea lipbalm. There was a small note on it, it reads;

I'll see you tomorrow. X

I froze on my spot and suddenly a smile appeared on my lips.

Yunhyeong POV

I took a deep breath before approaching her. She was walking slowly out of the classroom and i poke her shoulder. She turned around and i was taken aback by her beauty. I was flustered and put both my hands behind my back. She looked at me and i smiled at her, she smiled back and looked at my hands that was behind my back.

I slowly put my hands infront of her and she was confused. I took her right hand and put my hands on her hand, dropping the lipbalm on her palm, she looked at me and back at her hand. After dropping the lipbalm i said " for you" and ran off. I hid behind a wall and secretly looked at her. She was smiling and that's when i know i scored.

I smiled to myself and walked off to meet the rest of the boys.

"Chanwoo you're here." Hanbin waved at me and i rolled my eyes.

Chanwoo nudged hanbin on his side and he laughed humourlessly.

"How did it go?" bobby asked as soon as i sat beside him.

I smiled.

"Wow yunhyeong!" Bobby playfully slapped my shoulder and i sniffled a laugh.

~~

The second chapter is up ^^

Comment and Vote ^^