Make The First Move

Jaehwan's POV

"Ya, do you guys want to go eat ramen after this?" I suggested but nobody responded. "Okay I'm going back to dorm then..." took my bag and left since we're done with practice.

"HYUNG! Wait up!" Sanghyuk's voice stopped me. "Let's go eat gobchang. My treat!"

"Since when were you so nice?" he just grabbed my arm and we hopped in the car along with our manager. While heading to Sanghyuk's favorite gobchang place, he started a conversation, "hyung. If you liked a girl... Will you ever confess to her?"

"Do you like someone I know?"

"I'm just asking."

"You brat, you like someone that's why you're asking. Spill it."

So we had this not-so-sanghyuk conversation over gobchang on a rainy day. I'm pretty sure he has someone in mind. Throughout the whole conversation he kept repeating that "he was just asking" and what I would do if I was ever in that situation. Come on Sanghyuk, you're being a little too obvious.

He had to leave for his movie filming so the manager dropped me at the dorm before they left. "Hyuk ah, if you need to talk, find me. I know you like someone, you brat. Have fun at your shoot!" I said before going up to our dorm.

As usual, the dorm was empty. I washed up and took a nap before going for my musical.

Wonshik's POV

Ever since Sanghyuk exposed my sister's little secret, I've been meeting up with her a lot to ask for help.

"Jiwon ah, are you done with school?"

"Yes..... why?"

"Can you come over to Jelpi for awhile?"

"Is anybody there?"

"Nope, the boys have gone for their solo schedules. I'll ask manager hyung to fetch you."

"Okay, I'll wait at the café."

I have to admit, she does have a thing for composing. I feel bad that I wasn't able to be the one to guide her from the start, teaching her the basics. When I asked her the other day, she said she started to have interest in it after I introduced it to her.

I was proud of it. I was happy to hear that she likes what I'm doing and wants to try it out too. What saddens me was when she told me how much she actually wanted me to teach her all the stuff I know and have some time together, composing a song, but I was too busy with never ending schedules to even meet up with her.

"Hello Mr composer of the year." She greeted me and passed me the green tea frappe she bought me. "Did you bring your macbook?"

"You're not even going to ask me how am I doing first?" I chuckled and went over to give her a hug.

"So... do you receive any love letters in school? Do you have a crush? Is Sanghyuk nice to you in school?" I couldn't stop myself. I tried asking Sanghyuk but he wouldn't tell me a single thing.

"Love letters have to pass through Sanghyuk before getting to me so... nope, I have not received any."

"What does he do with the letters?"

"He reads them, for self entertainment."

We spent the whole afternoon making a guide song for VIXX's new album. When we were working together, she was so professional and it just didn't seem like I was working with my little sister. I take glances of her whenever she's so into rearranging the song and I really feel proud of her.

"Jiwon ah... You haven't answer my other question just now."

"What?" She looked over at me.

"Do you have a crush in school or something?"

Your POV

Shit.

That was the only word on my mind. How am I supposed to cover up for myself when I'm such a bad liar? "N-no... Why?" He nodded, "okay whatever you say... But your lyrics are showing a lot though."

Again. Shit.

"Yo hyung! Oh? Jiwon you're here too?" Sanghyuk's voice filled the room. We both looked at him and I just used this opportunity to change the subject. "SANGHYUK AH!!!" I screamed. "Accompany me to the uh... the store. Come on. Let's go." I pulled him out of the room.

I heaved a sigh of relief. Just then, a voice greeted us, "what are you guys doing?" I looked up. It was him. I stood frozen to the ground, I couldn't even say anything. "Oh hyung, we're going to the store. Do you want anything?" Sanghyuk answered him, but I noticed how Hongbin's eyes shifted to our hands.

I didn't realize that I was still holding on to Sanghyuk's hand. I released it immediately and went off, Sanghyuk followed behind. Too much was happening. We went to the nearby store and I got some ramen, we ate it there. The number of times I have sighed today was uncountable.

Sanghyuk nudged me and handed me the banana milk. "Are you okay?" he sat opposite me and started eating his ramen. I looked at him and started pouting. He smiled and pulled his chair next to mine, pulling me into his arms, giving me the most needed cuddliest comforting hug. "This was what you needed right? I'm sorry I wasn't in school a lot, leaving you alone..."

"It's okay, I understand. BUT! You have to treat me to a meal." He pinched my nose playfully and I just felt happy to be here with him.

Hongbin's POV

I stood there and looked at them, I didn't know what to feel. I sighed and made my way back to the company building. "Ya Hongbin ah, did you buy the honey lemon drink?" Hakyeon hyung asked me but I was in a daze. He snapped his finger in front of my face, "hello? Excuse me?"

"Hyung! I bought you honey lemon drink for your throat." Sanghyuk was back from the store. "Thanks Hyuk. Hongbin ah, did you even went to the store?"

"Binnie hyung went to the store? I didn't see him there though." Of course you didn't see me Sanghyuk, I felt so broken the moment I saw you and Jiwon sitting so close to each other.

So I just walked off...

Throughout our dance practice, I was making so many mistakes till Hakyeon hyung got mad. Sanghyuk came over and asked whether I was okay, thinking back about what I saw earlier, I just tapped his hand off my shoulder and continued practicing.

After we're done with practice, everyone was planning to go eat supper together but I just stayed quiet at the corner. I just shook my head in disagreement when they asked whether I wanted to go. I could see Hakyeon hyung's worried face when he told everyone else to go ahead without him and me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing... I'm just not in a good mood.."

"I can see that and I know you went to the store. What happened?"

"Nothing."

"You were giving a cold shoulder to Sanghyuk. Is there anything to do with him?"

"No..." I didn't want anyone to know anything. I only have myself to blame for feeling this way. Why did I even have feelings for her in the first place? Apart from all that, I kept asking myself why have I not make the first move?

I can't expect her to make the first move because she doesn't even know that I like her...

Why am I being such a coward?