I'm Leaving

Wonshik's POV

"I'll come back next week, I got 3 days off. I'll treat you all to something nice. Tell Jiwon I miss her and will call her soon. Take care mum, love you." Finally managed to call my mum after 3 weeks. We've been really busy with the year end award shows and it's been really exhausting. Just got to hang on a little longer.

With our comeback coming up, practices were on all day and I had to camp in my studio because there were last minute touches to the songs that I had to make. It's frustrating to keep making last touches because we will have to rechoreograph the song, again and again, to make it perfect. Everyone is exhausted. We all have both group and solo schedules to go to.

That night when I was just staring at the computer screen, someone knocked on my door, "Wonshik ah... Can I come in?" It was Hakyeon hyung. I opened the door for him, "what brings you here at this hour? Shouldn't you be asleep?"

"I came to check on you and I want to apologize on behalf of Hongbin about yesterday." Hongbin raged yesterday, first thing in the morning, when I announced to the group that I made some changes and we had to adjust the choreography a little. "It's okay. I know he's exhausted from drama filming and all he wants is to come back and rest but I just had to make life difficult..."

"No, it's not like that. He's been going through a lot recently. Taekwoon told me about the girl he likes but he didn't have the courage to confess to her."

"All this attitude because of a girl?"

"Yeah. He's been giving Sanghyuk the cold shoulders too. But that have been going on for awhile."

"I'll talk to him when I have the time. Hyung, get some rest okay. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Make sure you get some sleep," he left and I continued staring at the screen, thinking if I should make more changes or just leave it. I tried to sleep after staring at the screen for a good 15 minutes, but the moment I lay on my foldable bed, I thought about what Hakyeon hyung told me just now.

Hongbin is acting this way just because of a girl? Back then when he liked someone, he would tell me and ask me for pieces of advice. Why didn't he do it this time? And why is he treating Sanghyuk like that? Does Sanghyuk have anything to do with the girl?

Jaehwan's POV

"Aigoooo our little baby is all grown up!" I said as we all boarded the car to go for Sanghyuk's graduation. Everyone was rather quiet during the whole trip to the school. I don't know why but the atmosphere was cold and it's just not the usual us.

The moment we reached the school, Sanghyuk went off to join his classmates while we went to watch the ceremony from upstairs. Before the ceremony started, I went to the washroom. "Oh, Jaehwan oppa!" I turned, it was Jiwon. "Ya, it's been awhile since I last saw you! How are you?"

"I'm doing good. Yeah, I miss you too. Where's everyone else? Is Wonshik oppa here too?"

"Yup, they're all upstairs. You want to meet them?"

"Ahhh no no, I'll meet all of you later, after the ceremony. See ya!"

"Hyung, why did you take so long?" Wonshik asked me the moment I took my seat. "I bumped into Jiwon." he just nodded. I looked around and I saw Hongbin, sitting at the corner by himself. He certainly wasn't in a good mood.

I went over to him, "Kongs! Are you okay?" He just rolled his eyes at me and pushed my hand off him. "Ya, you could at least tell me what's wrong instead of being so rude." I told him. This isn't the Hongbin I know, but he lowkey raged at me, "go away! Can't you see I'm not in the mood."